1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

just sitting watching

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by buggybill2003, Dec 31, 2017.

1. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,760
    NFL Americas Game 1996 Green Bay. Happy memories, even with Voltermort in it.

2. Patrick J. Costello

Patrick J. Costello Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I have that DVR’d as well as the last Super Bowl.
    Have had to review that a few times this season.
    Clay has lost speed as well as Jordy. Nick Collins was for real and Zombo, who is still playing, was more than adequate.
    It is time for big change.

3. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,463
    I don't have the NFL Network so I am getting my first taste of A Football Life on Amazon Prime video. They had specials on Favre, Woodson and a double episode on Lombardi. Those watched, I watched Bellichik, Tom Landry and one of the Giants' teams... Really good stuff if you have Prime video

4. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,760
    The Landry one was very interesting AND the Woodson one too. I couldn`t bring myself to watch Favre...:sick:. Jerry Rice was interesting too.

5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,463
    I watched the episode on Don Shula last night and thought that was pretty interesting. He is still, far and away, the NFL Coach with the most wins. Guess 35 years in the league will do that for you... IF...you get the wins.