Just sayin

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
Reaction score
Well, thank you Bill. I must say that you Brits have handled the ***-kickin' the US handed you guys with aplomb and dignity over the last few centuries. ;)

Hey. They took advice from Bugs.
If you can’t beat ‘em? Join ‘em
(Crunching on a carrot).

Basically? The way I see it? We essentially played the Bugs Bunny role and they played Yosemite Sam. Hey, they gave us another Holiday day off, we should thank the Brits :tup: (me taking a chomp off a carrot)

Yosemite Sam: Ahoy there! Enemy ahoy!Bugs Bunny: What's up, Doc?Yosemite Sam: A rabbit? Ha ha ha ha! A rabbit.Bugs Bunny: Yeah, Ha ha ha ha! A rabbit. And just who do you think you are?Yosemite Sam: Who am I? I'm Sam Von Schmamm the Hessian, that's who I am, and I've got you outnumbered one to one. Surrender or die, rabbit!Bugs Bunny: Now just a minute, Von Schmamm the Hessian. This happens to be me native soil and I like it. In fact, I love it. [kisses ground] And no Hessian oppression is gonna put me off'n it. [plants a flag] Now just try and take it.

Yosemite Sam: You better say your prayers, you flea-bitten varmit! I'm a-gonna blow you to smithereenies!Bugs Bunny: Ah, your brother blows bubblegum!

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
(Crunching on a carrot).

Basically? The way I see it? We essentially played the Bugs Bunny role and they played Yosemite Sam. Hey, they gave us another Holiday day off, we should thank the Brits :tup: (me taking a chomp off a carrot)

Yosemite Sam: Ahoy there! Enemy ahoy!Bugs Bunny: What's up, Doc?Yosemite Sam: A rabbit? Ha ha ha ha! A rabbit.Bugs Bunny: Yeah, Ha ha ha ha! A rabbit. And just who do you think you are?Yosemite Sam: Who am I? I'm Sam Von Schmamm the Hessian, that's who I am, and I've got you outnumbered one to one. Surrender or die, rabbit!Bugs Bunny: Now just a minute, Von Schmamm the Hessian. This happens to be me native soil and I like it. In fact, I love it. [kisses ground] And no Hessian oppression is gonna put me off'n it. [plants a flag] Now just try and take it.

Yosemite Sam: You better say your prayers, you flea-bitten varmit! I'm a-gonna blow you to smithereenies!Bugs Bunny: Ah, your brother blows bubblegum!
Marvin approves!

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm surprised you didn't go with something more like this?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I am above that, but now you mention it.....lol
(Crunching on a carrot).

You are dead to me.....and your Zorro mask too.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop watching the open and who is Tommy Fleetwood obh. Smithwicks Red Ale is exceptional. Bill? Your review of Smithwicks?

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Stop watching the open and who is Tommy Fleetwood obh. Smithwicks Red Ale is exceptional. Bill? Your review of Smithwicks?
Can`t say I`ve heard of it Bud. I`m drinking Hobgoblin Ruby Ale at the minute. Not bad at all. ;)

Members online

Latest posts