1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just plain sad.........

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ryan locked the Packer Fan forum because of all the people that can't give their opinions without making it a personal attack. Thanks alot guys! YOU all know who you are. Now we may lose the site, because of a handful of people that REFUSE to respect a differing opinion, or LOOK for ANY reason to take a cheap shot at someone they don't like. Personally, i don't blame Ryan ONE bit.
    I try alot of times to difuse things with some humor, but it's getting to the point where it's not fun anymore. I HOPE some get it together, and realize how stupid they look for doing that stuff. I'm hopeful, but not expecting much.

2. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    that sucks

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I figured this would happened.. There are a lot of posters on the site that resort to name calling than talking football.. like adults..

EDIT: I go to a lot of sites. I even have my own site and I've never seen so much name calling on one site. I've seen worse individuals elsewhere but as a whole it seems like everyone here just needs to calm down and relax.. On this forum..

Like Stated.. we all have one huge thing in common..

We all love the Green Bay Packers.

4. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't understand why they can't act like the adults they are either. I'm 17, and I'm more mature than some people on this forum. It's ridiculous.

5. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Am I one of the reasons?

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    oh come on, badger - all your "prom" talk?!? and then all that stuff about those figure skaters?!? of COURSE - it's ALL your fault!!!!!...LOLOLOLOL!!! just to clarify - i'm only kidding!! :lol: :wink:

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm just thankful I met some cool people on packerforum, and have them on my buddy list on AIM. Talking on packerforum.com can easilly not be fun because of Pack66 and Depack.

I can get out of control too, but for the most part Im a positive person, and try to put positive spins on things, I dont scream conspiracy every time a guy is signed or not signed. I love the packers, the organization, and the players, and I admit I get riled up when people egg me on and bash the organization and players for no reason.

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    just plain sad, as cheesey said!! :cry:

9. PackwillBEback

PackwillBEback Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    No Ryan is crap. If individual people are making personal attacks warn them or ban them for a week or so. He is punishing the whole forum. I can understand on the attacks, but attacking Favre. Ok I think it is wrong to attack him, but people are entitled to their opinion. Obviously Ryan thinks otherwise, and people expressing their own mind with out personal attacks and he punishes the whole forum, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

10. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I will keep that in mind on my privately owned personal packers website that I have turned into a public community of packers supporters.

I may have been wrong to lock the forum, but I wanted everyone to cool down a bit. There are TONS of users out there that I feel bad about doing this over. How many times has Carol K gone off the handle and called someone a profanity for example, NEVER. Those people that can come here and express their love for the team and discuss it in a civilized manor I apologize to for this disruption in service...

11. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I am determined to go to prom next year..............with Emily Hughes.

There, I hit two birds with one stone, there.

12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Umm, that skank is soo not going. You promised you would go with ME!!

13. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Nothing that anyone did or said, just want to get past this uglyness and get the forum rolling again.
    :locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.