1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just Curious?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Raider Pride, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    How many of you have been caught shoplifting?

I did. Once and only once. I was 11 and I got caught stealing 5 Mars bars from a drug store. I pissed in my pants when I got put in the back of the police car. Never stole a thing again in my life.

2. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

You have to be careful RP. I was on jury duty today and the defendant wetting his pants was a major part of his being convicted of DUI.

As for me, it wasn't shoplifting but I did get caught stealing in 5th grade. My punishment was 1) Pray about it until Mom told me I could stop (then she went to take a loooooong bath) and 2) I was supposed to apologize to the person I stole from, my teacher, and my principal. I knew that Dad knew my teacher so I did 2 out the 3. Luckily, the kid I stole from moved away the next year.

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Never. But I was 8-years-old, I stole cigarettes and my father found out. I had to return the cigarettes to the store and apologize to the store guy. I never stole anything again.

to this day, I even am honest on filling out my tax returns. Very few people can say that. I learned my lesson.

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    never been caught. only shoplifted once. It was a sticker of Apu from The Simpson's. He is standing behind the counter at Kwik-E-Mart, and there is a sign behind him that says "shoplifters will be executed". Irony got the better of me, and i just HAD to steal it. hahahaha.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    wow...im drunk so ill answer this totally honestly...

Once. I used to steal from Best Buy almost weekly in my teens.

One time I got caught. i should have been aware of it cuz some worker came up to me odd and was like "do you need any help?" i said no. of course i had a cd already in my pants(the cases cds are in are ridiculously easy to break...or at least they were).

it was one of my best friends birthdays. we went to leave. everyone left, except when i went towards the door, 5 people gunned in on me lik i was an RB at the 1 yard line. they just ushered me into this back room quick.

I tried my best to get out of it. I said "this is the first time ive ever done something stupid like this" and tried to get their pity, but they werent falling for it. not only did they not fall for it, they called their manager who gets off on these situations (he used to be in the army or some **** i caught) and they yelled at me good and called the cops.

The thing was, I had a dime bag on me, and that scared the **** out of me, so when nobody was looking, i tossed the bag beside this pile of **** in the back room.

So eventually this old *** crusty cop came and picked me up. Cuffs, the whole deal. blah blah blah. I went to the station, they threw me in a cage, and I waited for about 5 hours....why so long? Cuz my dad didnt wake up for 5 hours, he got the message, came and picked me up. man was he pissed!

I was 16 at the time. I was a pain in the *** son, etc. you know how it goes. the thing is, when I was taken in...they never checked my shoes, which is where I had my dime bag...so the main thing I remember from that experience, was I threw my weed out for nothing! damn!

Actually, this was one of the experiences I hated so much (Ive had a shotgun pulled on me, carjacked, and house robbed 4 times[I went through 3 nintendo 64s]) that it was one of the reasons I decided to be a CJS Major. got my degree, and I hope to persuade other kids from not even bother going through that route, its silly and not worth it.

Wow this post was long.

Go packers?

6. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]I have shoplifted many times and I have never been caught, not eve once!
    I am maybe a criminial to always getting away with it undetected haha! :rotflmao:
    I maybe have some devlish skills? It´s maybe true, I actully have three birthmarks on my right wrist that looks like three sixes! [/align]

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Nope never have and never will.

8. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    nope, i prefer just to pay for it, its alot easier. And if its to expensive i just leave and save up my money or dont get it.

9. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Wow.

Now that is an honest post. Humble, bad, and honest all at the same time.

Trom. That Post reminds me a great deal of one of my favorite people I ever met. Although he was only a fictional character on the pages of a book, he is one of my favorite people I nave ever met in my life.

This post reminds me of H.B.C.

Holden said.. quote.... "It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes."

Copy and google that quote... Trom. your honest post reminds me of Holden.

You have to Love Holden B.

R.P.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    No, never shoplifted. My uncle was a cop, and my parents put the "fear of God" in me when i was young. So i THOUGHT about it a few times when i was a kid, but never even seriouosly considered it.
    My friend and neighbor would go up to Target and change price tags all the time. He would get items worth like $25, and switch it with a $2 price tag. As far as i know, he never got caught. But when i found out he was doing that, i wouldn't even go into a store with him anymore. Of course, that was before they had the UPC codes on things.

11. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I liked the exitment of it, you can in someway call it a sport

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No, I have NEVER shop lifted or stolen from anyone. I had the fear of my Mom yelling at me that was enough incentive. Plus she instilled in me, my brother and sister morals and values at a young age.

I think if I had stolen anything I would have felt so guilty that I would have turned myself in.

I feel if you earn everything in life and pay for it yourself it gives you great pleasure and pride.

Alot of you wrote you werent caught, but the majority of the time you are caught so why take that chance?

13. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54

Why play football with such a high chance of suffering a life changing injury?? Because, for the feeling of intensity and excitement!! Ya just love it!! Same thing. heh.

14. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well playing football is an honest career its not stealing something or getting caught and ending up in jail...although some of the players end up there..LOL...

15. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The only thing I would ever want to shoplift is beer on Sunday. LOL, you don't have that problem in Wisconsin. I have never done it though, we have actually just drove to Prescott on Sundays.

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's in no way a sport.
    You might see it as getting something for free, but SOMEONE has to pay for it. Thats one reason why honest people have to pay such high prices for things at stores. Dishonest ones push the prices up for the honest people, as the stores have to make up for the stolen merchandise by jacking up prices. So it costs everyone else for your "free" stuff.
    But i guess when you have no conscience, anything goes. Thats whats wrong with the world today. It's a "Me me me" world, with no love or compassion for others.

17. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    i stole a lotta stuff when i was younger. never actually got caught, if i did i'm sure i would've stopped much sooner.

18. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I stole a pack of gum once from Target and it was the best pack of gum I've ever had.

19. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    there's no gum like stolen gum. lol

i had a buddy who stole deoderant for YEARS. he was always making good money, so he could always afford it. it was strange because he wasn't a clepto by any means...he just refused to pay for deoderant lol.

20. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]I kept those money that people paid me when they buyed beer or snacks in the bar in a hotel that I once worked in.
    I also stole some money from time to time, I typed in the computer that there have been registred too much money so that I wouldnt be noticed that some money have gone missing.

If someone wonders, no I was never caught :D [/align]

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    So............are your parents proud of you? I don't see how anyone can brag about their illegal activities and be proud of themselves.
    JMO

22. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I lurk the Internet to steal posts.

23. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    what does JMO stands for?

24. cheesey