Announcement Just a friendly reminder...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today's injury is probably the worst possible thing for the Green Bay Packers. I am just asking members to take a moment before they attack someone or flat out disagree with them. Everyone is going to cope with this situation differently, but we have a lot of members attacking each other. (from regular members to staff)

At the end of the day, we all wish Rodgers wasn't injured. But unfortunately, he has an injury that is going to keep him out a minimum of 7 weeks. (based off the last time he broke his collar bone) We are going to get a lot of wild ideas, but all those wild ideas come from a place of wanting the Packers to win.

So again, please remember that everyone will deal with this in their own way and to show a little compassion for those who may struggle a little more than others.

Leaving this thread open for comments.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally I’ve been going through hypnosis. I go back to my childhood and relive the Lynn ****ey years and how many times he got injured. For some reason I keep seeing Chester Marcol in my peripheral holding a Bud Light as he’s catching his own kick and running for a TD??
I’m going through therapy to figure out what the heck that means!
But boy, when I wake up and I see Hundley? I feel surprisingly refreshed :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts