"Junior" hits number 600

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ken Griffey Jr. hit homerun #600 tonight. I wonder how many he would have if he hadn't been hurt half his career?
They showed it on TV, and the guy that caught it played it very smart! He got the ball, tucked it into his glove, then acted like he was still looking for it. He then walked away, while the other people kept looking for it. It kept him from others trying to take it away from him.
Smart dude!
I wonder how much money he will get from it?

Formo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ken Griffey Jr. hit homerun #600 tonight. I wonder how many he would have if he hadn't been hurt half his career?
They showed it on TV, and the guy that caught it played it very smart! He got the ball, tucked it into his glove, then acted like he was still looking for it. He then walked away, while the other people kept looking for it. It kept him from others trying to take it away from him.
Smart dude!
I wonder how much money he will get from it?

I've always liked Junior.

Even when he always seemed to rob the Twinkee's back when he was playing in Seattle.

Congrats to Ken, and here's to hoping he stays healthy and continues his career.. CLEANLY.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching that game, specifically in case he hit his 600th. My dogs distracted me for about 5 seconds, and that's when he hit it. I was pissed. That homerun meant more to me as a baseball fan than Bonds' 756 did. It's a shame no one in MLB seemed to care.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching that game, specifically in case he hit his 600th. My dogs distracted me for about 5 seconds, and that's when he hit it. I was pissed. That homerun meant more to me as a baseball fan than Bonds' 756 did. It's a shame no one in MLB seemed to care.
I know what you mean........i dislike Bonds ALOT!
You know what?
I just realized i put this in the NFL NEWS area instead of the Atrium!!!
DUH!!!!!!! :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts