1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

"Junior" hits number 600

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by cheesey, Jun 10, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ken Griffey Jr. hit homerun #600 tonight. I wonder how many he would have if he hadn't been hurt half his career?
    They showed it on TV, and the guy that caught it played it very smart! He got the ball, tucked it into his glove, then acted like he was still looking for it. He then walked away, while the other people kept looking for it. It kept him from others trying to take it away from him.
    Smart dude!
    I wonder how much money he will get from it?

2. Formo

Formo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've always liked Junior.

Even when he always seemed to rob the Twinkee's back when he was playing in Seattle.

Congrats to Ken, and here's to hoping he stays healthy and continues his career.. CLEANLY.

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Too bad it happened in Florida with only 16,000 in attendance. What a sad baseball town that is. Go Cards.

4. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was watching that game, specifically in case he hit his 600th. My dogs distracted me for about 5 seconds, and that's when he hit it. I was pissed. That homerun meant more to me as a baseball fan than Bonds' 756 did. It's a shame no one in MLB seemed to care.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know what you mean........i dislike Bonds ALOT!
    You know what?
    I just realized i put this in the NFL NEWS area instead of the Atrium!!!
    DUH!!!!!!! :roll: