June 1st cuts

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been talked about but I was on vacation so I may have missed it. Anone know who is expected to be released on June 1st this year?
Also what current packers will we be looking to extend this year. we still have a lot of cap space and I was wonedering where it's going to be spent.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
With cap room on most teams, there won't be alot of June 1 cuts for financial reasons, so upcomming mini camps will have a major impact. Watch for performing rooks...

Other than the Chiefs, I don't know of any must cut situations. If they trade Green even they aren't desperate. However probally missing some team out there.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would expect a handful of WRs given the draft (17 Wrs taken in day 1). There are a bunch of teams with a multi-million vet who figures to be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart after the draft (ie, Carolina and Keyshawn, Miami and Booker, Jets and McCareins ...).

Outside of that, I would say the normal look and feel with a handful of teams going younger cutting overpriced guys who were replaced in the draft.

Members online

Latest posts