1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

July 11th - NFL Rumors.....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, Jul 11, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    From NFL.com ---- Rumors link..
    Didn't we see commentary about the Packers going after this guy to replace Gravy Jackson?

2. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't need to IPBprez, Cullen Jenkins, James Lee or Donnell Washington will step right in for Grady Jackson.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Awesome!

Hey by chance could you tell me the winning numberes for the lottery??

4. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    The Packers have made no bones about an interest. Green Bay picks a few slots ahead of Philly, so it might be interesting.

5. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Can teams trade up (or down for more picks in the spring draft of the following year.) in the supp draft?

6. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've read so many conflicting stories on the guy I don't know what to think about him. Some stories make it sound like he was a backup in college and nothing special, other stories I read make it sound like he's a talent worthy of a high draft choice. It seems like he's all over the charts as to where they expect him to go. I'm curious to see how high someone does finally draft him.

7. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This guy was behind Mike Patterson (Eagles 1st round pick) and Shaun Cody (Detroit's 2nd round 37 overall) on the depth chart. The Packers did not pick either when they had the the chance.

This guy Wright is weaker, about half the bench press reps, of Patterson and Cody. He is green and will take years to develop.

This guy does not rate a third round pick in the 2006 draft in my opinion. Through some problem of his own making he is in the supplemental draft.

He is weaker and has less experienced than Kenny Petterson did who the Packers spent three draft choices including a second.

Wright will be long forgotten a week after the supplemental draft.