1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Julian Peterson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by magic_8ball, Mar 18, 2006.

1. magic_8ball

magic_8ball Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No one seems to be paying any attention to this guy, I think he would be a great addition to our pathetically weak LB corps. I would be really excited to see Barnett, Hawk, and Peterson on defense for us next season. It would be one of the best LB groups in the draft. Also it frees up our draft pick situation to look for J-Walk's replacement in the middle rounds, instead of trying to find a third LB.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a feeling his agent is in talks with a LOT of teams. I mean...hes a solid guy.

Lets hope we get sneaky and yoink him out of free agency

3. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would LOVE to see TT sign him. He's one of the few big name guys I want TT to go after, the other being Adam Vinatieri.

4. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats what i have been saying forever.

5. gado35

gado35 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    does anybody know if the packers are interested at all in this guy or are we just hopping they are?

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Peterson was in SF last year, as was MM. So MM probably knows a little something about Peterson. I think MM's info will ultimately persuade TT to take a shot at him or not. If MM says Peterson is alright, then TT could potentially go after him. But if MM says Peterson seemed to play injured last year, wasn't his normal self, and/or was a lockerroom distraction then TT will probably decide to stay away.

As for the Packers not pursuing him right now, it is probably because his price tag is a little too high.