Julian Peterson

magic_8ball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one seems to be paying any attention to this guy, I think he would be a great addition to our pathetically weak LB corps. I would be really excited to see Barnett, Hawk, and Peterson on defense for us next season. It would be one of the best LB groups in the draft. Also it frees up our draft pick situation to look for J-Walk's replacement in the middle rounds, instead of trying to find a third LB.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling his agent is in talks with a LOT of teams. I mean...hes a solid guy.

Lets hope we get sneaky and yoink him out of free agency

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see TT sign him. He's one of the few big name guys I want TT to go after, the other being Adam Vinatieri.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does anybody know if the packers are interested at all in this guy or are we just hopping they are?

Reaction score
Well Peterson was in SF last year, as was MM. So MM probably knows a little something about Peterson. I think MM's info will ultimately persuade TT to take a shot at him or not. If MM says Peterson is alright, then TT could potentially go after him. But if MM says Peterson seemed to play injured last year, wasn't his normal self, and/or was a lockerroom distraction then TT will probably decide to stay away.

As for the Packers not pursuing him right now, it is probably because his price tag is a little too high.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts