jsonline poll about Brett

osatrevor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. I think most people see that Rodgers is the long term future, while Brent is a short term fix. The Queens want a short term, high reward situation. Brent provides that. Rodgers provides years of a stability at QB. That is what we want!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Brett forced the move from what I take from it. Rodgers is big time QB. They had to make the move to get Rodgers on the field but it is hard to replace a future hall of famer. Brett QB rateing is alittle higher right now so ofcoarse that adds to the drama but if he falters at all this year like you guys hope the direction of that poll will change. I am a vikings fan and you guys have a stud out there so in the end i think Teddy and Mike did the right thing for the packers it just got messy. Packers are set for a long time at QB and I hate it but i have to give it to Aaron Rodgers he is a stud! It will be up around 90% if the Pack can beat the Vikings next month if not and the Vikings win the Division it will be a long offseason in green bay for ted Thompson and Mark Murphy.

Members online