JPP Says "“They can’t run the ball on us“ and we will win

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is by no means an arrognat athlete..the kid is a class act..he is excited about the win and confident in his team...the packers should know all about selfish,ignorant ********, you had to deal with #4 for so long....waka waka

yea typically I hate this crap - its usually when we fail the worst

but its either one of two things: A) our swag is that strong and we come out and win and we then have a ton of confidence or B) we lose and he gets grounded

hes not the typical **** talking punk - hes a pretty legit dude

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats, you beat the Falcons at home by half as much as we beat them on the road by last year in the playoffs. We are jealous. I guarantee we keep the chains moving on a consistent basis regardless of means.

no need to be jealous - u guys had a good year too

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Watch James Starks rip off 100 yards rushing now that he said that.

When are these morons going to learn that it's not a good idea to give Rodgers any extra motivation? I cannot wait for this game.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch James Starks rip off 100 yards rushing now that he said that.

When are these morons going to learn that it's not a good idea to give Rodgers any extra motivation. I cannot wait for this game.

u think Rodgers really gives a ****? I don't

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
A decent running game is sometimes needed but not as much as some believe IMO. The Colts in 2009 made the SB with the last ranked run game and barely could run the ball in the AFC playoffs vs. the Ravens or Jets. Granted it was indoors and all but still........

In the SB vs. the Saints the run game was there and the Colts went away from it.

Strangely enough the Colts have defied a few things in the playoffs. In 2006 they had a historically bad run D who was ranked dead last and they went on to win a title. In 2009 they had the last ranked rushing O and went on to be in the SB and come close.

You just need the threat of the run at times. You don't need to be the Texans. They have to have the run to win. The Packers do not. Not to mention the Packers have a QB who can run. I almost expect Aaron to do a lot of running in the playoffs even though sometimes it can be dangerous.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being a Packers fan living in Jersey these days is rough

With that said, i have met JPP on several occasions and the guy is indeed a class act and very chill. But I will not fault for him for what he said cause apparently it appears Rex Ryan has brainwashed this Giants team

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tired of hearing how great the giants are,yea they played a good game yesterday,but to say our d-line will let them skate by please we have an element that giants d-line doesn't have getting interceptions and when we do we usually score off them,getting tired of hearing we haven't played against good d-lines,witch is it and you say of all the teams we lose to the chiefs,they do have a good d-line don't underestimate our run game no we may not get a hundred yard game,but they will pick up yards that we need and I don't think the pack will play you like they did last game,they did not play their best that day,because if they did it would have been a better score.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys were tied with you guys for the best record in the NFC that year at 13-3.
Yup. The Packers and Cowboys were the "teams to beat" in the NFC in 2007. The Cowboys held homefield advantage due to their mid-season win when the boys banged up Favre but Rodgers came in to almost win the game. Those were two very good teams that the Giants beat on the road to the Super Bowl. I will forever give credit to the 2007 Giants as making the best postseason run that I've ever witnessed. That season, the Bucaneers (the Giants' wildcard opponent) was a decent team too...and of course you can't forget the undefeated Patriots.

Unfortunately, it all ends there. And so it shall end for NY next Sunday night as well.

So says El Guapo - JPP style

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
u think Rodgers really gives a ****? I don't

Rodgers has been very public about what motivates him, and being dissed and doubted is one of the things that does. Doesn't mean we can't lose - but he definitely feeds off of negative talk about this team.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you afraid of 12, 85, 88, 52, 90, 87, 21?

Nope. I was much more intimidated by the 2007-2008 Patriots when we beat them cause they could actually stop teams from scoring. They were a much more complete football team. And they finished the regular season undefeated.

Zen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not a fan of JPP's statement. trash talking is fun but Giants play best when they are not cocky, backs against the wall. I love JPP and i hope he backs that up... but i prefer coughlins approach to bragging.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We didn't at first due to the constant shifting of O Line personnel...except now we do. We rushed for 172 against Atlanta's top 5 rush defense.

Of course you're going to run a ton when you're pounding a team that can't even get a FG. But if the Packers score 21+ in the first half, how much will you be running? I am much more concerned with the Giants passing game than I am their running game. If they want to keep up, they are most likely going to have to throw, and they are a very capable passing team and our pass D has been bad all year. It's going to be a fun game.

The Giants are a pretty good team, but in reality they were average this season and are going to need the Packers to beat themselves to win this game, but it could happen.

Oh, and the Lions have a pretty damn good D line, and Flynn carved them up....

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course you're going to run a ton when you're pounding a team that can't even get a FG. But if the Packers score 21+ in the first half, how much will you be running? I am much more concerned with the Giants passing game than I am their running game. If they want to keep up, they are most likely going to have to throw, and they are a very capable passing team and our pass D has been bad all year. It's going to be a fun game.

Well said. Should be a helluva ride!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
What's all this talk about the Giants having a "Good" team that plays well on the road?

In case you guys forgot, since I don't live that far from it, I'll remind you of something

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Oh and I'll post them one too just for the Lols

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Looks like the other 2 damn good teams in the NFC didn't have a problem with the Giants on the road. No excuses allowed....Saints totally slaughtered them, and while the Niners don't have much of an offense compared to GB or NO, their defense out lasted ELIte Manning.

Saints are 8-0 at home, including that dismantling of the Giants, and the Packers are 8-0 including many blow out wins. NYG a great team on the road? Thanks for the laugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts