Josh Allen and other

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are following some of the younger guys...

But it's great to see guys like Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and Herbert do so well...

It will be a great "passing of the torch" for when Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Aaron eventually retire

Any chance Rosen, Darnold or Trubsiky or Lock could be reclamation projects?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But it's great to see guys like Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and Herbert do so well...

It will be a great "passing of the torch" for when Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Aaron eventually retire

I'd be interested in seeing what Darnold could do in a different environment. He got a bad hand. First year was with Bowles, who was fired, then he had to learn a whole new system under Gase, who is one of the most unimpressive head coaches I've ever seen. Never mind the Jets have close to zero talent. Maybe he could be something in a better environment, if he isn't already broken.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Nope, here's to hoping Mahomes or Wilson or Watson win the next half dozen superbowls...with Fields dominating the league as well. Matter of fact for your sake I hope Rodgers doesn't play another down for us and Love wins 10 straight NFC North Titles and a few SBs to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts