Joseph Addai

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night I was watching the Peach Bowl and #10 just jumped off the screen. 130 yrd. rushing and 2TD's (1 rush,1 rec.) are nice numbers but it was the way he played. At 6-0, 214lbs. he is a big RB with speed and amazing lateral quickness on his cutbacks. He can make defenders miss tackles or run them over. He is a great receiver out of the backfield and good blocker, I do not remember him missing a block in last night's game. He runs behind an offinceive line that likes to pull and trap block, sound familular? I live in south and I have had a chance to watch LSU play on more than a few occasions and Addai has imprest me every time I have seen him play. In a big game against a team like Miami he was the best player on the field in my opinion. I never see his name as a first rounder but there is no way this guy is not a first day draft choice and SEC running backs tend to do well in the NFL(example: Jamal Lewis, Rudi Johnson, Ronnie Brown, Deuce McAllister, Carnell Williams, Domanick Davis, Fred Taylor and Shaun Alexander). What do YALL think about Addai in the Green and Gold next yr.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
First of all, it's nice to see someone from MN using the word "ya'll". As for addai, I think he could be a very solid pro back. That's why if we can't get Reggie, I wouldn't draft a RB until round 3. There seems to be much greater value later in the draft for the RB position more than any other area. So unless he's going to be special (Bush?, LT, Alexander, James) I dont' see much value in drafting a RB so high.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts