Jordy Nelson is clutch

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always liked Jordy Nelson but he's become my new favorite Packer player. Every week he makes a great catch and is clearly Rodgers go to guy and that was really obvious yesterday for good reason. I don't know how come he doesn't get shown the love like fitzgerald, Johnson, Bryant, Thomas, or whoever else is considered a top wr. All he does is produce. If he stays healthy and remains in Green Bay he will retire with all the wr records here mark my words. Glad that Cobb is back as well because that allows Jordy to be on the outside where he's way more productive vs being in the slot.

Scottwallace15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always liked Jordy Nelson but he's become my new favorite Packer player. Every week he makes a great catch and is clearly Rodgers go to guy and that was really obvious yesterday for good reason. I don't know how come he doesn't get shown the love like fitzgerald, Johnson, Bryant, Thomas, or whoever else is considered a top wr. All he does is produce. If he stays healthy and remains in Green Bay he will retire with all the wr records here mark my words. Glad that Cobb is back as well because that allows Jordy to be on the outside where he's way more productive vs being in the slot.

Can't disagree, Nothing feel better then seeing White lightning bail us out of 3rd and 7 with a clinical catch, will be sad when he retired, he's consistently good

robertk328

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy catches pretty much everything -- he had the one behind him he didn't get but everything else that came his way pretty much ended up as a catch!

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he doesn't make the ProBowl next year I give up on it. It's a popularity contest where fans vote on the people ESPN talk about the most.

Members online

Latest posts