Jordy Nelson has impressed me a lot!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy is really beginning to be a semi-security blanket for Aaron Rodgers, he showed nice burst in his routes & great hands...Jordy is playing like a #2 wr, IF not a #1

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, what a great catch. And as CLUTCH as it gets in November.

Too bad we had to kickoff after that score.
I think we should punt every kickoff and aim for fair catches at about the 30 every time.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I've been hoping for him to get into the games more. He's a big receiver, outstanding hands. I just kind of think of him as a mini-Finley. I hope we see more from him going forward.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nelson was great in that game, that TD catch was just spectacular. Of course shout outs also have to go to Aaron for a great pass. I feel a lot more confident in our receiving corps with Nelson out there. Jennings, Jones and Nelson. Add Finley to that mix and we'd have a lethal combination.

Much love to Jordy Nelson!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nelson was great in that game, that TD catch was just spectacular. Of course shout outs also have to go to Aaron for a great pass. I feel a lot more confident in our receiving corps with Nelson out there. Jennings, Jones and Nelson. Add Finley to that mix and we'd have a lethal combination.

Hey, don't forget Swain.
He made a couple big plays for us, nice catch & runs.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah i posted this in one of the other threads, i think it was Kitten's positives from the game thread lol.

Nelson was AMAZING this game. Every catch he made he had a defender on his back and he still pulled it in. Plus he was practically on the sideline both times and had the awareness to get both feet down. he made some awesome plays, and i was extremely impressed. Plus that tying TD catch was BEAUTIFUL and so clutch.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Just lets play him on offense and not special teams catching the ball. That was a great catch, and you know if the Packers would of won that would be on hte highlight reel repeatedly.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, don't forget Swain.

He really impressed me, had that one catch and run that was very impressive. Hit the hole between the DB's and took off. Nelson is playing like a monster and honestly I feel like GB is beginning to play by committee where players play all types of roles. Jones looks good too. As these players develop, everyone is becoming excellent football players. So fun to watch.

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson had a great catch. I just wish there was less time on the clock, but it was a great game overall.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

HEY! 80s still got life!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, don't forget Swain.

HEY! 80s still got life!

Indeed!!! Swain and "80" too!!! It gives us a lot of hope when nearly every week, even in a loss, we find a new breakout player or a veteran player who still has it goin on!!! It's a good feeling!!!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nelson was great in that game,Swaine I like that they are seeing how important it is I think they know now what is expected of them glad we have these guys.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had the game recorded...& at the time it looked like a nice catch by Jordy.

BUT when I watched it several times...that was a Fantastic catch!

Rodgers did his part, by buying some time...but our receivers were working hard to get a play.

Jordy was in the middle of the end zone, made a break to the left sidelines... raised his arm...& Rodgers delivered a Bullet.. a rope!

There isn't many NFL receivers that could make that catch, & still get his feet down.

I like James Jones play, as of late, Too!

These receivers we have...soften the fact that we don't have a big threat at tight end.

BadgerAnthony

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put Rodgers in the same category as Manning where the QB makes the 3rd and 4th receivers look a lot better than they actually are, although the catch by nelson on sunday was impressive (but not as impressive as the throw)

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I REALLY like Jordy last year but he had some bad drops early this season that created some doubt in my mind. I was starting to lose confidence in him but looks like he's getting his form back to last year's level and that can only be a good thing. And yes, that was an All Pro catch!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts