1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jordan Rodgers

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Vrill, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +303
    Did anyone see him play against Arkansas last weekend? He is almost a spitting image of Aaron, lol. For anyone that doesnt know, Aaron's little brother, Jordan, plays for Vanderbilt in the SEC. Hes also a QB. He almost pulled off the upset vs Arky in his first ever start.

They have the same exact throwing motion and everything. Jordan just needs more experience.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Should we draft him? lol :D

3. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +303
    lol, I thought about that too...but hes just a Freshman I think. Im sure he'll progress and be a first rounder though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    I was thinking he was a jr last yr. if he is a frosh. Then I'm sure he's been picking big brothers brain. I would.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    Jordan is 23 and a Junior.

6. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +65
    I find that strange b/c ARs throwing motion is not the same as when he was in college. If its true what you tell me, his brother already has a Pro-style motion.

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    I can picture Commish Goodell having ARod & JRod play each other as did the Manning bros. I figure he'll go in rd 2.

8. TennMike

TennMike Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm in Nashville and Jordan should be having a good year this year. Last year was his first at Vandy and he helped them to a bowl.

9. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    I'm going out on a limb(which I feel this limb is really sturdy,lol)& say that the following teams will draft a QB next yr in the first 3 rounds. Cardinals,Raiders,possibly KC depending on how Cassel does this yr. Every body else either just drafted a QB or has a decent/franchise QB.