Jordan Rodgers

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see him play against Arkansas last weekend? He is almost a spitting image of Aaron, lol. For anyone that doesnt know, Aaron's little brother, Jordan, plays for Vanderbilt in the SEC. Hes also a QB. He almost pulled off the upset vs Arky in his first ever start.

They have the same exact throwing motion and everything. Jordan just needs more experience.

OP
OP
Vrill

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, I thought about that too...but hes just a Freshman I think. Im sure he'll progress and be a first rounder though.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking he was a jr last yr. if he is a frosh. Then I'm sure he's been picking big brothers brain. I would.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
They have the same exact throwing motion and everything. Jordan just needs more experience.

I find that strange b/c ARs throwing motion is not the same as when he was in college. If its true what you tell me, his brother already has a Pro-style motion.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can picture Commish Goodell having ARod & JRod play each other as did the Manning bros. I figure he'll go in rd 2.

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in Nashville and Jordan should be having a good year this year. Last year was his first at Vandy and he helped them to a bowl.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb(which I feel this limb is really sturdy,lol)& say that the following teams will draft a QB next yr in the first 3 rounds. Cardinals,Raiders,possibly KC depending on how Cassel does this yr. Every body else either just drafted a QB or has a decent/franchise QB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts