1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jonny Harline

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Tiger, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    on a night when the packers play at the TE position was woeful, BYU TE Jonny Harline caught 9 passes for 181 yards and a TD to lift his team over Oregon in the Las Vegas bowl.

This guy has been pheomenal this season and has come up with a number of clutch plays. Do u reckon the packers should consider him for a mid round pick?

2. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    GIVE ME A TE THAT CAN CATCH PLEASE!!!

3. C-Mize

C-Mize Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He had an amazing game. I watched a couple of games and he is a serious threat. I would love it if the Packers got him. We might have more luck with a TE through free agency though...

4. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I find it hard to believe that depth at TE wasn't addressed with a couple mid-round picks years ago. Some competition might have motivated the slackers we've(and Brett) been living with the last few years. Maybe we'd have even found a diamond in the rough.