Jones goes

dmenace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones has got to go. This is the second time in recent games and recent times I have watched him let it through his hands, bounce off his chest with a potential TD throw. Enough. He is good. Not great. Gotta go.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's young and talented, he drops passes but can put forth a big game at times as well. He is the forth option on the team (jennings nelson and finley, I'm going to assume driver will retire) so he is not critical to our offensive sucsess. He probably won't cost much after all of these key drops, he seems like a good locker room guy, and if he sees TT put his faith in him he may get better with it to not let him down (the TT way). Yes it is frustrating but he is still young and I want TT to give him more time to improve.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you guys stop with this nonsence, Jordy dropped more passes then he did. He will work in the off season and comeback next year and make up for this year drops. Iff tt let him go that would be stupid move.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you guys stop with this nonsence, Jordy dropped more passes then he did. He will work in the off season and comeback next year and make up for this year drops. Iff tt let him go that would be stupid move.

I agree. Keep Jones! He obviously has talent, and sure, he's a little inconsistent at times...but if he can just shake those nerves (or whatever it is), he'd be a great slot or even #2 receiver.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends how much he will cost. He did make some big plays this post season. He will always be a Packer, he is a champion.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Without Jones, we never get to the Superbowl this year. He was a critical component of a montrous 4 headed WR attack. You're simply not going to have 4 guys with hands like glue. He only goes if we have a superior replacement, end of story.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones certainly does have his frustrating moments, but he still commands respect from the defense, and that in itself can open holes up for others. He is young, judge him in a few years

dieautobot

Success is commemorated, Failure merely remembered
Reaction score
i agree, Jones should be given a shot. he made money in the season and while his dropped passes were horrendous, he wasn't nearly as bad as Jordy. Retrain Jones and release Jordy.

Members online

Latest posts