Jones Bros.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this guy,

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

and this guy

are brothers...i had no idea!

...then i found out

this guy,

and this guy

are brothers...im amazed, and baffled!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I knew about the top two bros and I like Julius better. He did great for my FF league.

Last year??? I thought that Julius Jones sucked. I had both J Jones and Kevin Jones and thought I was set. Both were terrible.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Zero2Cool said:
I knew about the top two bros and I like Julius better. He did great for my FF league.

Last year??? I thought that Julius Jones sucked. I had both J Jones and Kevin Jones and thought I was set. Both were terrible.

I'm not sure which year to be honest. I think he was a rookie? I dunno. I jus remember he was a stud when I put him in.

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Zero2Cool said:

Wait does this mean that Kevin Jones is actually the brother of Tom Jones? I thought arrow was joking... :shock:

serious as a heart attack...

...if it was a fake one and said perpetrator was total *****. :wink:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
:roll: Thomas did better and he's Bear(which explains why you like Julius better). Kevin is no relation(but you already knew that huh?).

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:
:roll: Thomas did better and he's Bear(which explains why you like Julius better). Kevin is no relation(but you already knew that huh?).

I despise the Cowboys and only dislike the Bears. Your theory is flawed. To understand why I hate the Cowboys see Thanksgiving Day - Jason Garret. I have no reason to hate the Bears cept by nature of being a Packer fan.
Cowboys owned the **** out of the Packers.
Packers own the **** out of the Bears.

Make sense now?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Packers owned the **** out of the Bears.

I fixed your quote for you. You now realize that you would have to go back 4 years for the Pack to have a winning record against the Bears. No thanks is required.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:

I despise the Cowboys and only dislike the Bears. Your theory is flawed. To understand why I hate the Cowboys see Thanksgiving Day - Jason Garret. I have no reason to hate the Bears cept by nature of being a Packer fan.

Make sense now?

And your theory is also flawed sir. The Bears own the S**T out of the Packers (see head to head record for details). :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:

Make sense now?

And your theory is also flawed sir. The Bears own the S**T out of the Packers (see head to head record for details). :D

I (25yrs old) haven't seen the Bears deliver a loss to the Packers that bothered me for a few days or basically ruined four hours of a holiday.

In my time. The Packers have had the upper hand on the Bears and the Cowboys the upper hand on the Packers.

Go back to the chalk board before you presume to know someone elses theory. ;)

However you would have some weight with your lackluster attempt if I cared about overall head to head, but since I didn't see the games personally they really don't mean squat to me when regarding hatred for the team. I don't quite know how to get you to understand watching your team get its *** handed to them over and over again in the playoffs effects on ones feelings about that team. Then again your team hasn't been a mainstay in the playoffs for quite sometime so I will give you a mulligan.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:

Make sense now?

I (25yrs old) haven't seen the Bears deliver a loss to the Packers that bothered me for a few days or basically ruined four hours of a holiday.

In my time. The Packers have had the upper hand on the Bears and the Cowboys the upper hand on the Packers.

Go back to the chalk board before you presume to know someone elses theory. ;)

However you would have some weight with your lackluster attempt if I cared about overall head to head, but since I didn't see the games personally they really don't mean squat to me when regarding hatred for the team. I don't quite know how to get you to understand watching your team get its *** handed to them over and over again in the playoffs effects on ones feelings about that team. Then again your team hasn't been a mainstay in the playoffs for quite sometime so I will give you a mulligan.

Just stating a fact there. :cry:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
in time the Packers will own the head to head battle with the Bears :p wait crap Brett can't play forever!! d'oh

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
in time the Packers will own the head to head battle with the Bears :p wait crap Brett can't play forever!! d'oh

Yes, Brett's 95% win percentage against Chi would help even the stats. I suppose A Rodgers will pick up right were B Favre left off...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Zero2Cool said:

Yes, Brett's 95% win percentage against Chi would help even the stats. I suppose A Rodgers will pick up right were B Favre left off...

lol I like Rodgers and have faith in the Packers, but I don't think Rodgers/Packers will continue the same dominance over the Bears. I think Lovie is going to be better than whoever led them to a good record then flopped. **** Jauron?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4thand26 said:
Zero2Cool said:

lol I like Rodgers and have faith in the Packers, but I don't think Rodgers/Packers will continue the same dominance over the Bears. I think Lovie is going to be better than whoever led them to a good record then flopped. **** Jauron?

Jauron had the good season in 2001. You remember, one and done. During that season, the popular saying was "I am a **** head", referring to backing that jerk Jauron. I think that he is in Buffalo now, so good luck to them...

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
4thand26 said:
Zero2Cool said:
4thand26 said:
Zero2Cool said:

Jauron had the good season in 2001. You remember, one and done. During that season, the popular saying was "I am a **** head", referring to backing that jerk Jauron. I think that he is in Buffalo now, so good luck to them...

yeah i live in Western NY so i folllow the Bills, and i wanted tem to hire Mike Sherman of **** Jaroun

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts