1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jones Bros.

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by arrowgargantuan, Jul 6, 2006.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    this guy,

[​IMG]

and this guy

[​IMG]

are brothers...i had no idea!

...then i found out

this guy,

[​IMG]

and this guy

[​IMG]

are brothers...im amazed, and baffled!

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I knew about the top two bros and I like Julius better. He did great for my FF league.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wait does this mean that Kevin Jones is actually the brother of Tom Jones? I thought arrow was joking... :shock:

4. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Last year??? I thought that Julius Jones sucked. I had both J Jones and Kevin Jones and thought I was set. Both were terrible.

5. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm not sure which year to be honest. I think he was a rookie? I dunno. I jus remember he was a stud when I put him in.

6. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    serious as a heart attack...

...if it was a fake one and said perpetrator was total prick. :wink:

7. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :roll: Thomas did better and he's Bear(which explains why you like Julius better). Kevin is no relation(but you already knew that huh?).

8. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I despise the Cowboys and only dislike the Bears. Your theory is flawed. To understand why I hate the Cowboys see Thanksgiving Day - Jason Garret. I have no reason to hate the Bears cept by nature of being a Packer fan.
    Cowboys owned the **** out of the Packers.
    Packers own the **** out of the Bears.

Make sense now?

9. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I fixed your quote for you. You now realize that you would have to go back 4 years for the Pack to have a winning record against the Bears. No thanks is required.

10. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0
    And your theory is also flawed sir. The Bears own the S**T out of the Packers (see head to head record for details). :D

11. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I (25yrs old) haven't seen the Bears deliver a loss to the Packers that bothered me for a few days or basically ruined four hours of a holiday.

In my time. The Packers have had the upper hand on the Bears and the Cowboys the upper hand on the Packers.

Go back to the chalk board before you presume to know someone elses theory. ;)

However you would have some weight with your lackluster attempt if I cared about overall head to head, but since I didn't see the games personally they really don't mean squat to me when regarding hatred for the team. I don't quite know how to get you to understand watching your team get its *** handed to them over and over again in the playoffs effects on ones feelings about that team. Then again your team hasn't been a mainstay in the playoffs for quite sometime so I will give you a mulligan.

12. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0
    Just stating a fact there. :cry:

13. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    in time the Packers will own the head to head battle with the Bears :p wait crap Brett can't play forever!! d'oh

14. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, Brett's 95% win percentage against Chi would help even the stats. I suppose A Rodgers will pick up right were B Favre left off...

15. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    lol I like Rodgers and have faith in the Packers, but I don't think Rodgers/Packers will continue the same dominance over the Bears. I think Lovie is going to be better than whoever led them to a good record then flopped. Dick Jauron?

16. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jauron had the good season in 2001. You remember, one and done. During that season, the popular saying was "I am a Dick head", referring to backing that jerk Jauron. I think that he is in Buffalo now, so good luck to them...

17. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i live in Western NY so i folllow the Bills, and i wanted tem to hire Mike Sherman of Dick Jaroun