Jonathan Ogden Vs KGB

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another thing I saw last night was KGB get completely owned by Ogden. Ogden took him to school and KGB flunked.

I'm not trying to bash KGB. Moreso saying that he should possibly be moved to LB because he just isn't big enough. Sure Ogden is no slouch thats for sure, but it was like KGB was a highschool player.

Have the Packers ever run a 3-4 Defense?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB has been owned by much lesser tackles over the course of this season. He totally fell off this year!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a big KGB fan to begin w/ but both of you are right...and last night was AWFUL. He was thrown around like a rag doll...Like Madden was saying, he'd just get pushed 5 yards away from wherever he started, whether that be towards the sideline, or back into the lbs.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, KGB isn't big enough to compete with these big OTs. I vote we use our 1st pick on Mario Williams. He's the best DE prospect since Julius Peppers.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Yeah, KGB isn't big enough to compete with these big OTs. I vote we use our 1st pick on Mario Williams. He's the best DE prospect since Julius Peppers.

Down here in ACC country they are saying the same thing. He's a little bigger than Kiwanuka from BC too. And, Williams has been coached by Joe Pesci.
Hammer

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
Down here in ACC country they are saying the same thing. He's a little bigger than Kiwanuka from BC too. And, Williams has been coached by Joe Pesci.
Hammer

Does that mean he'll stab people with pens to get around them?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:

There's going to be some decent Free Agents available like Darren Howard and probably John Abraham that would be worthwhile. We can use our pick on someone else like A.J. Hawk.

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
There's going to be some decent Free Agents available like Darren Howard and probably John Abraham that would be worthwhile. We can use our pick on someone else like A.J. Hawk.

Or that massive LB at Iowa. Greenway or something. He's big.