Jonathan Dwyer

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that it might be just a little far fetched but in looking ahead I would love to see Green Bay draft Jonathan Dwyer (Georgia Tech). He is a natural HB at 6'0" 235lbs and can push the pile when he finishes off his runs. If Green Bay truly thinks that Ryan Grant will not be around after this season then they should make plans now. Dwyer is a beast and would be a great addition. I know that the Packers have more pressing needs, but getting a guy from one of the teams that had one of the leading ground games in the country can't hurt. Does everyone remember how well Cincinnati did behind Cedric Benson early on when he was healthy and how much of a load he was to bring down. Building the O-Line and Running game will do wonders to but the passing game. Your thoughts?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9Yme2gczU]YouTube - Jonathan Dwyer Highlights[/ame]

I like him, but I just can't stop wondering if he's really that good of if he's a system guy.

OP
OP
S

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh he's the real deal and project great at the NFL Level. One thing GB hasn't really had in a while is someone who can finish off runs and punish defenders. Remember Ahman Green in his younger days and also when he ran the ball this year. He ran harder at the POC then Grant.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe RB's are system only players anymore. Chris johnson, jones drew and darren sproles were questioned b/c of their system only playing style. If dwyer is available i might take him later on.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather wait for next year and possibly trade up for Mark Ingram, if we truly still need another good RB. Maybe not him, but there will have to be another 1st round scatback for us.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that it might be just a little far fetched but in looking ahead I would love to see Green Bay draft Jonathan Dwyer (Georgia Tech). He is a natural HB at 6'0" 235lbs and can push the pile when he finishes off his runs. Building the O-Line and Running game will do wonders to but the passing game. Your thoughts?

Yup........start with the O Line. I have been waiting for the Pack to get a big Running Back for awhile though. Someone that will make a linebacker cringe at the thought of tackling him after getting run over the first time. A guy who will put fear into a defense so to speak

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts