Jolly out at least two weeks

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no kidding, we probably wont see him until the playoffs, seriously. Bubba was said to be back in 2 weeks, hes not been on the field in 4....going on 5

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
no kidding, we probably wont see him until the playoffs, seriously. Bubba was said to be back in 2 weeks, hes not been on the field in 4....going on 5

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I understand how some strategy could be used with game planning and what not, but it's still annoying. I liked what I saw of Harrell in the Bears game I believe, but I'm having little faith is his dependability. Is he even healthy yet? Show us what cha got son!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where Harrell needs to step it up big and Williams needs to earn a contract extension. I thought Jolley was playing extremely well so far this season and in my opinion it's a huge loss.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the depth on the Dline, I don't think there's a 'huge loss' if any of them go down.

(now if they started dropping like flies, that's different. But if ONE guy misses a couple weeks? C'mon now...)

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the depth on the Dline, I don't think there's a 'huge loss' if any of them go down.

(now if they started dropping like flies, that's different. But if ONE guy misses a couple weeks? C'mon now...)

The voice of sanity.

Jolly barely played at all against Carolina and the defense was just fine.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

The voice of sanity.

Jolly barely played at all against Carolina and the defense was just fine.

It was against Carolina...

The Pack could've put in Aaron Rodgers @ DT for this game, and the D would've been just fine.

I just worry about that Cowboys game-I think that we have to win that game if we want home field through the playoffs this year.

Reaction score
Woah, I didn't expect Jolly to miss any time because he got back in the game after the injury.

This is a big blow, but there is a reason we have 2/3 DTs inactive each game. They'll need to step up. Cole is solid, and the time is now ripe for Harrel to show us a lil something something.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jolly is gonna be missed while he's gone, hope he recovers soon. He brings some extra attitude to this team on the field and the sooner he gets back, the better !!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts