Jolly drug case reopened, could serve up to 20 years in prison

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I read about this on some packer fan site. Really not looking good. Jolly just did an incredibly stupid thing and could end up paying for it.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever reopened that HAS to be a Viking fan.

Hypothetically then, our line for next year: Raji, Pickett, Jenkins?

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is if we do re-sign Pickett, which I hope we do. We're probably gonna see a lot more of Wynn now in the rotation.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LMAO! However I did read something that said that most likely he will get probation. Even if he does Rodger Goodell is currently working up plans on what to do with him. A drug offense is a mandatory suspension by the NFL. We will be screwed if goodell decides to suspend him during the postseason.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, lets just hope we get Packer fan judges, like the Williams' got Viking fan Judges.

However, having 200grams of codiene on you is crazy. Nearly 2/10th of a kilo!!!!!!!! Damn that is a lot. Dude deserves what he gets (if proved guilty), but sucks he is a Packer and playing so well for us. Big time bummer.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Trade all of our draft picks for Su :) LOL

I actually like that idea!!! SUH!! That would be awesome. Although I think our secondary with Harris possibly out for good, needs to be addressed first.

Oh yeah, and a new kicker, and badass RB. And a couple of future pro-bowl offensive linemen... Ugh.. So much for Suh!!! Bummer.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that if it was season or career-threatening, PFT would have reported it. I haven't seen anything about it yet.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm I guess that personal foul during the 2nd Vikings game wasn't the only stupid thing he's done that'll end up costing him and the team.....

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that if it was season or career-threatening, PFT would have reported it. I haven't seen anything about it yet.

Like I said at the very most he'll be facing probation. However goodell's ruling on his suspension is what is gonna end up hurting us, jolly could get suspended for half a season.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
However, having 200grams of cocaine on you is crazy. Nearly 2/10th of a kilo!!!!!!!! Damn that is a lot. Dude deserves what he gets (if proved guilty), but sucks he is a Packer and playing so well for us. Big time bummer.

It was codeine, which to my knowledge is a painkiller? I know it is a lot but I would look into what other players are peddling, or smoking for the decisions they make (ex: How much money will Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson lose for celebrations and bribes before someone looks into him off the field?) haha but yea this is not good. I will bet he gets probation but if thats the case Goodell will have him suspended for quite some time.

And to get Suh it will take a lifetime of draft picks. Oh god it could be a rough one here. Thanks Jolly!!!!!!

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jolly is a great player but as a person I think he must be one of THE dumbest people alive. I mean seriously, he mixed a painkiller with soda just to get high. Sounds like something college kids do when they get bored.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, lets just hope we get Packer fan judges, like the Williams' got Viking fan Judges.

However, having 200grams of cocaine on you is crazy. Nearly 2/10th of a kilo!!!!!!!! Damn that is a lot. Dude deserves what he gets (if proved guilty), but sucks he is a Packer and playing so well for us. Big time bummer.
yeah it is obvious the criminal element of the william's wall and their banned diet capsules compares with jollys narcotics endevor. Sorry not the same type deal here and should not be compared.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Diet capsules is what the williams boys are accused of and not steroids
Skol guy your wasting your time. Packer fans don't care about the truth in the Williams case. They don't care that the NFL has even stated that they were not doing steroids. They see them as taking the diet pill to cover up roids. And on more then one occasion I have been told 200 grams of codeine in nothing. Right. That's why it's a felony in TX. It's nothing. Funny thing is Jolly's punishment for this will more then likely be less then the Williams.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
This is bad you guys, really really bad.

**** SAKE!

LETS HOPE HE GETS A FINE OR A COMMUNITY SERVICE ORDER, ANYTHING BUT PRISON
My guess would be a plea deal with at most some jail time being served so it does not interfere with his playing and probation for 1 to 2 years. Now what the NFL does is another matter. Since it is a first offense for drugs he will go into Phase I, if he hasn't already. It's better if he has. At least that way the clock starts ticking. And it more then likely will not have a suspension attached to it.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LETS HOPE HE GETS A FINE OR A COMMUNITY SERVICE ORDER, ANYTHING BUT PRISON

Or, like others, you can hope he's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

What's going on in this country when half of fans back a potential felon?

Imagine this country in 50 years - frightening. :unsure:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I just checked the CBA and the NFL can suspend him for up to 4 games.

Per CBA:

B. Discipline for Violations of the Law.
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]A player will normally be subject to discipline up to and including suspension without pay for four regular and/or post-season games for a first violation of the law related to substances of abuse other than alcohol and for six regular and/or post-season games for a second violation of the law related to substances of abuse other than alcohol. A player’s treatment history may be considered by the Commissioner in determining the appropriate degree of discipline. The suspension period may be extended if medically necessary, and, if extended, may involve mandatory treatment if required by the Medical Director.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Members online

Latest posts