Jolly applies for re-instatement

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow I actualy forgot about Jolly lol. Wow were going to be good next year! NO PACKERS ON MADDEN COVER! lol

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anything even happened with his case? I haven't heard a word about it since the indefinite suspension. At least we know who Lil Wayne will be hanging with on the team.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jolly settled if I remember correctly.

I am glad he only has 1 year left. He better bust his *ss or no team will pick him up. And please no more headbutts. Man that was stupid.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JOLLY JOLLY JOLLY JOLLY JOLLY JOLLY JOLLY. He was the best dlinemen in 09!! I cant wait to see him on the field!!!! The linebackers should have a field day with all the tipped ball falling into their hands and jollys runn stopping we should be improved vs the run nest year. He is a nice pass rusher for a big guy!!!! Any one remember his diving int?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we can make a deal to keep Jenkins. Even though he seems to get injured alot, he is a play maker and puts it all on the field (probably why he gets injured alot i guess)

I would be happy to resign Jenkins and trade Jolly or hell keep both!

Wasnt Pickett kinda pegged as a possible retiree?

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgDV38lFgOM]YouTube - Packers Johnny Jolly with an awesome one handed interception[/ame]

fatalflaw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I'd welcome JJolly back! So who hasn't made mistakes in his life? Jolly gets a year suspension yet Bart only gets like a $5 fine for texting pictures of his ******?? NFL has no sense of fairness.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I'd welcome JJolly back! So who hasn't made mistakes in his life? Jolly gets a year suspension yet Bart only gets like a $5 fine for texting pictures of his ******?? NFL has no sense of fairness.

LOL at "texting pictures of his ******"...

Jolly...I don't know...IF we invite him back you know the ONLY thang purple he will be allowed to drank is Viking blood...:viksux:

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he comes back, he needs to grow up, like seriously.

Did anyone see the picture he uploaded on Facebook last night? He uploaded a picture of a a lot of stacks of $100 bills on his bed. And I can't remember the remark he made, but it was a cheap shot at the NFL and the fact he's still ballin'. He removed it later because a few people got upset. But yeah, dude needs to grow up, he can be a moron sometimes.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His name is fun to say.
Rolls off the tongue real easily.
So someone with a name like that should def. be allowed to play again.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
If he comes back, he needs to grow up, like seriously.

Did anyone see the picture he uploaded on Facebook last night? He uploaded a picture of a a lot of stacks of $100 bills on his bed. And I can't remember the remark he made, but it was a cheap shot at the NFL and the fact he's still ballin'. He removed it later because a few people got upset. But yeah, dude needs to grow up, he can be a moron sometimes.

Yet another reason to avoid Facebook like the plague.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone who makes Cutler cry can't be all bad, besides i agree that a one year suspension for a first offense was a little unfair. Other first offenders were only given a 4 game suspension.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the SB all the Packers alluded to the same message in their interviews; they talked about the character in the locker room. I think it is important that the Packers have "Packer People' wearing the green and gold. While I do think that Jolly served a very harsh sentence for only possessing codeine, I'm just not convinced that he is worthy of being a packer anymore...especially after that immature Facebook pic. I'm pretty sure that TT has a "no ****** bag" policy and Jolly is on thin ice.

But to be fair... I've heard good things about him too. Apparently he adopted a couple of orphaned kids after their mother died. He was good friends with the mother. So on the topic of character, you could argue to keep him or to ditch him.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether they give him another chance depends on how his behavior has been this past year. If he's serious about straightening out his life TT will reactivate him. It's entirely up to Jolly. Being a good defensive lineman is not as important as living a good life.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree he needs to be 100% on the up&up. The Packers locker room is what won this Super Bowl! No troublemakers+Talent=Winning

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnny Jolly is not going to corrupt and ruin the coaching staff's message by himself. For that to be an issue you have to have a few of those guys around in leadership positions. I'm sure we have a few guys that aren't angels but we don't hear about it. Brandon Underwood has been kind of a pain in the *** in different capacities the last couple of years but he's stayed on.

Coaches can put up with a couple of these guys, winning teams has always had problematic players. It's all about your leadership and young core, and both of those aspects of our team as well intact.

If we need Jolly, if he comes in and can play, he can find a spot. It's a situation where I don't care much either way because I don't know enough to care one way or the other. I don't know Jolly. I would like him back, and hell, we brought him in, and developed him over a span of years. It's not like he popped in for a year and caused problems, we know he can stay out of trouble too.

Members online

Latest posts