Jolley

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep seeing he is out for a year. What happened?

It's a few posts down. He's accused of dealing Codeine. He'll likely get a short jail sentence and be suspended for a few years from the NFL.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't think we need another post for this guy.

Btw dd80forever, do you not think Jolly has a problem with painkillers like Favre had? He's been injured a lot and probably taken a lot of painkillers.. We should send him to rehab and support him like we did with Favre.

I think we need to know more facts before we can axe him.

OP
OP
P

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found the post. Let's hope it is just codeine and not oxycodeine (Hillbilly Heroin) which might be considered more serious IMO.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7,000 pills is quite the addiction. Seems he may have been dealing. AS far as I know Brett wasn't arrested either. He came out like a man and admitted the problem. Night and Day

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7,000 pills is quite the addiction. Seems he may have been dealing. AS far as I know Brett wasn't arrested either. He came out like a man and admitted the problem. Night and Day

You know Favre was addicted for some time and was only lucky to not be arrested. So if he had been arrested before he came out and admitted it, he wouldn't be a man? LOL!

Your logic is flawed. Jolly might have come out and admitted he had a problem, but he got arrested, Favre was lucky and didn't get arrested...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

there is absolutely not one grain of truth to any part of this statement.

7000 pills... you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

and brett came out and admitted it because he had a freaking seizure and almost died. His girlfriend and GB management then all told him he had to enter rehab.

BRING THE CLEANSING!!! PLEASE GOD BRING IT!

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, How many pills did he have? You tell me.

By the way what does this have to do with Brett?

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre was lucky to avoid being arrested. He probably had stacks of drugs in his home..

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If it is true that Jolly has a painkiller addiction, it has everything to do with Brett Favre because he was in the same situation years ago.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't think we need another post for this guy.

Btw dd80forever, do you not think Jolly has a problem with painkillers like Favre had? He's been injured a lot and probably taken a lot of painkillers.. We should send him to rehab and support him like we did with Favre.

I think we need to know more facts before we can axe him.

1. (Not so) Jolley got caught by the cops like a criminal. Favre came out like a man, admitted he had a problem and fixed it.

2. (Not so) Jolley is expendable and easily replaceable. Favre was not.

3. I do agree with you that he needs rehab. Hopefully he gets the help and can overcome this.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We don't even know if he had pills yet. You are the one spouting numbers that you have no idea about.

this had nothing to do with Favre until you start wanting to kick otherwise quiet helpful members of MY team out on the street because of one infraction that is exactly the same as the guy you cheer for.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
we're talking 100 - 200 pills, not 7000, get your facts right.

200 grams of codeine in 200 pills? One gram per pill? Pretty damn big pill it must have been.

Bertram, you might want to get your facts straight. The listed toxic does of codeine is 240 mg.
http://www.druginfonet.com/acetamin.htm

The only thing a pill containing 1 g of codeine could be used for is to kill someone four times over
The maximum medical dosage for Codeine is 100 mg. The starting prescription dosage is 30 mg.

So he likely had 6600+ (30 mg) to 2000 (100 mg) pills.
http://www.druginfonet.com/acetamin.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts