Join the Rodgers Jersey bandwagon

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
I've got a 2010 Pro Bowl Rodgers jersey and a white Rodgers jersey. I want to pick up a SB XLV jersey but alas, I'm a poor college student and can't justify buying another jersey.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently it is time to pick up your Aaron Rodgers jersey. His jersey sales have exceeded Favre's, but he is still #2. It seems like we should bring him into first place. I have mine, how about you?

It's Time To Join The Aaron Rodgers Jersey Bandwagon - Acme Packing Company
This is an incomplete story....his jerseys have exceeded what's his names jersey? Since when? the last two years? Maybe but doubt it.vThere is no way in hell that Rodgers jerseys have out sold the number of *4 jerseys since 1993. Who is #1? What a weak story. By the way I had two #4 jerseys and gave them away when he signed with the Jets. And I proudly own a white Rodgers jersey

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I got two Rodger's jerseys, a fake and a premier green one. It was nearly impossible to find an authetic Rodgers jerseys during hte playoffs in madison.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mrs.OldSchool has green & white...you know, so she can choose what color can go with the socks she is wearing...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts