1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Joe McKnight

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Reggie Bush-lite. Shouldn't be a high pick. I wouldn't mind him.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fliv9DNBfIg"]YouTube - Joe Mcknight Highlights[/ame]
    Joe McKnight NFL Draft scoutingreport - Mocking The Draft

2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    i wouldnt mind pickin this kid up. I like the part where he doesn't fall down after getting poked

3. Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I really want a Felix Jones type back, I feel like this guy is just Reggie Bush's stunt double. I wouldn't be destraut if McKnight was a Packer, but I am hoping for McCluster or Spiller.

4. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Off the field problems need to be addressed and a question of durability. If he is available with the 3 round pick, worth the gamble on a role player in the NFL.

Big thing I liked in the video was that he was able to catch the ball in traffic over the middle, that is something our RBs can not do, they have a hard time catching the ball when wide open.

I might consider getting him in the second round if he shows the ability to return kicks and shows well (40 yard speed) at the combine.

5. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    He's a very funny player to watch. He runs around in circles and bounces it out in the most unexpected places.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Yeah, this kid I would really like to have.

7. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I think Dexter McCluster would be good in the second round if he is there. We need some speed