1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Joe Haden

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    An absolute pipe dream. But, if a trade is made, it's theoretically possible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNVcrA19Mc]YouTube - Joe Haden Highlights- Top CB Prospect in 2010 NFL Draft[/ame]

Joe Haden Scouting Report - 2010 NFL Draft Prospect

2. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm not going to jump on the Haden bandwagon just yet. I'm very sure that he has the capability to become a great corner in the NFL but his size issue really concerns me. He barely makes the 5' 11" mark and some sites say he is more like 5'10". I really wouldn't trust this guy covering the larger receivers let alone a TE.

3. The Coordinator

The Coordinator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    great video highlights. Seems the TT way is for a CB that is at least 6'. Having someone the size of Ahmad Carrol will not I dont think happen again under his watch. This draft is deep in CB's so if one of the top OT drop to us I hope he goes that way.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    NYPacker, I usually have lots of concerns about small players, but this guy can flat out play ball.

And, like Colts President Bill Polian said, size issue on a cornerback is almost null. Height is only good for jumping balls. How many jumping balls do you see per game?

5. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It's not so necessarily the jump balls that i'm worried about but the ability of a reciever to overpower a smaller in 1 on 1 or maneuverability. With recievers getting bigger and bigger nowadays i think this may become more evident.

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    He isnt the tallest but he played for Florida PICK HIM if we can hahaha :D

7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    But Haden is awfully strong, I'll tell you that... So not a concern. He may need a little work in the weight room, but I don't think his frame is maxed out.

8. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I don't think Haden will be there when the Packers draft in the 1st round, and no way will TT move up to pick a CB........in my opinion anyhow. If for some odd reason he did fall to number 23, I am sure we would take him. If that happens we better get a OL in the second.