1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Joe Haden

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    An absolute pipe dream. But, if a trade is made, it's theoretically possible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNVcrA19Mc]YouTube - Joe Haden Highlights- Top CB Prospect in 2010 NFL Draft[/ame]

Joe Haden Scouting Report - 2010 NFL Draft Prospect

2. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm not going to jump on the Haden bandwagon just yet. I'm very sure that he has the capability to become a great corner in the NFL but his size issue really concerns me. He barely makes the 5' 11" mark and some sites say he is more like 5'10". I really wouldn't trust this guy covering the larger receivers let alone a TE.

3. The Coordinator

The Coordinator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    great video highlights. Seems the TT way is for a CB that is at least 6'. Having someone the size of Ahmad Carrol will not I dont think happen again under his watch. This draft is deep in CB's so if one of the top OT drop to us I hope he goes that way.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    NYPacker, I usually have lots of concerns about small players, but this guy can flat out play ball.

And, like Colts President Bill Polian said, size issue on a cornerback is almost null. Height is only good for jumping balls. How many jumping balls do you see per game?

5. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It's not so necessarily the jump balls that i'm worried about but the ability of a reciever to overpower a smaller in 1 on 1 or maneuverability. With recievers getting bigger and bigger nowadays i think this may become more evident.

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    He isnt the tallest but he played for Florida PICK HIM if we can hahaha :D

7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    But Haden is awfully strong, I'll tell you that... So not a concern. He may need a little work in the weight room, but I don't think his frame is maxed out.

8. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I don't think Haden will be there when the Packers draft in the 1st round, and no way will TT move up to pick a CB........in my opinion anyhow. If for some odd reason he did fall to number 23, I am sure we would take him. If that happens we better get a OL in the second.