Jinxing the Patriots

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well what do you know, the perfect jinx right? The voodoo doll in the back...Something like that, except mine is pretty crazy.

I had a dream the Patriots won the game 23-17, after a long drive to take the lead. On the ensuing kick off, who ever is the return man for the Giants had the ball stripped and recovered by NE. They simply ran the clock out, and won the game.

History of my football dreams:

Vikings 20 Packers 30

I dreamed GB would beat Favre, and course it was the complete opposite.

Packers 49 Cardinals 43

Of course, wrong score but some how this scoreboard popped up in a weird dream and it came true as far as crappy defense goes

Vikings 19 Saints 7

Before the opening night, I dreamed Favre lit up the Saints in a very sloppy game on both teams. Saints WR's dropped passes like crazy, and missed easy field goals. It turned out to be a sloppy game indeed, but Saints won 7-16 or something similar to that.

Super Bowl
Steelers 17 Packers 16

Yes I actually thought we could lose this game based on a dream, and funny enough the only way Pittsburgh could have won was by 1 point, and they ended up losing by 6. In the dream though, it was the Packers turning the ball over.

Saints 31 49ers 26

I woke up the morning of the divisional games thinking about this...I knew this was the kiss of death some how. Seeing as dreams of football never come true, I forced myself to expect them to lose here, but of course I still had hope watching Brees make a great come back effort, but he can't win by himself. Sadly in my dream, 2 of the 49ers TD's were pick 6s. Brees won the game in my dream on a quick 3 or 4 play drive with a bomb to Colston in the final minute, unfortunately in reality that happened too early (bomb to Graham) and gave the 49ers enough time to win.

Also dreamed the Raiders some how made the playoffs 9-7. Of course did not happen.

If I dream you are going to win, it's the kiss of death. You're probably going to lose. :p

Based on my psychedelic craziness that happens every now and then, I pick the Giants to win 24-23, and the game will come down to a turnover in the 4th quarter.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Gary rules.

And my lucky Peyton jersey which OWNS the Pats since 2006 and sparks Manning comebacks was put on by me after that Giants FG after halftime. It helped spark the Giants D.

Together......we did it.

We did it.

We should be part of America's Game.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Giants won, just as my dreams are always the opposite.

I need to get some voodoo dolls or something when I go to New Orleans for my birthday this year. Cause something is going on in my head with all these dreams of games and they are always nearly right, but the winner is always the loser, and the turnovers or sloppiness is always correct.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Giants won, just as my dreams are always the opposite.

I need to get some voodoo dolls or something when I go to New Orleans for my birthday this year. Cause something is going on in my head with all these dreams of games and they are always nearly right, but the winner is always the loser, and the turnovers or sloppiness is always correct.

Please never dream the Packers win then lol.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Please never dream the Packers win then lol.

I did, against Favre back in 2009, and yeah they lost :(

Most the time it's New Orleans, probably because I observe them the most and get their games every week, while with GB, I have to get lucky or watch it on a crappy stream online.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts