Jimmy Johnson is on crack

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
FromIrving said:
porky88 said:
Jimmy Johnson is a Cowboy at heart. I know he and Jerry Jones didn't get along all the time but Johnson is going to probably have a bias with the Cowboys. So will Emmit Smith, Michael Irvin, and Troy Aikman. Just like all the Packers will have a bias with Green Bay.

I think you can take Troy off of that list. He tries SO hard to not be bias that he often goes to the extreme to be critical of the Cowboys.

Jimmy I have always thought was pretty fair. Emmitt and Michael are VERY bias though.

This brings up the question: Why are so many ex-Cowboys employed as NFL analysts? I think Aikman and Johnson do a good job. Emmit Smith and Michael Irvin, not so good.

I think it has to do with their charisma. I'm sure the fact that Emmitt holds that rushing title also helped him too. Deion is also not too bad. He's pretty fair.

Jimmy was shouting How bout them Cowboys during the Thanksgiving pre game. He did it more that once too. Him and Troy try to be objective but when push comes to shove you know we're their heart lies which is why I don't fault them.

Members online

Latest posts