Jim Schwartz Bad Sport

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to lie, but Jim Harbaugh is overrated and classless. Jim Schwartz overreacted also. In the grand scheme of things, what happened between the two was pretty childish. I look forward to seeing both the Lions and 49ers (especially the 49ers) to lose in the postseason BADLY. Harbaugh likes to run up the score like he did when he was coach at Stanford and what he did last week to the Buccaneers. It is only going to come back and bite him, and his brother that coaches the Ravens is equally as bad him.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I have to admit, there is a part of me that believes Harbaugh was just jazzed (like he said he was) and that Schwartz really overreacted, but if we want to be fair, and if we want to be consistent and we expect Schwartz to be "gracious loser" then I think we need to expect Harbaugh to be a "gracious" winner and to not behave as he did.
If these guys were players on the field I think Harbaugh gets a 15 yarder for unsportsmanlike conduct (but not excessive or taunting -- more like excessive celebration). Schwartz on the other hand, gets not only the 15 yarder for unsportsmanlike conduct, but his is a disqualifying infraction that gets him ejected.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts