1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Jim McMahon

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Vltrophy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    IMO Jim McMahon is full of crap! When he was asked if he knew then what he knows now would he have still played? His reply "I probably would've went into a different profession." Hey Jim! Your full of bologna(putting it mildly). Back when he played the game was a lot more physical. You knew what you were getting into. Ask them if they'd be willing to give up all that money & lifestyle? They would not give it up. ESPN asked Darius Hayward Bay & he said his future was next weeks game. I'll worry bout that when I'm 50.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,955
    Others said same thing...Give me my $ now and Ill deal with it later

3. texaspackerbacker

texaspackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +58
    The other side of that coin is that with the HUGE money that even lesser NFL players make, they SHOULD have the specter of debilitating injuries - concussions and otherwise. Who among us would not dearly love to be able to get out there and get paid that HUGE money or even a lot less to play what basically is a fun game?