Jim Harbaugh compares Bradshaw non-fumble to tuck rule

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That ****** call changed that game.

They may have blew the whistle but his knee was not down.

The refs have been so god awful this year, it's ridiculous. But what's worse? The way the NFL defends the refs and NEVER admits when they are wrong. Even the Super Bowl between Seattle and Pittsburgh, they have stood by their ****** calls since day 1, even after a ref admitted he blew that game for the home team.

I can't even remember those good ole days of watching football without seeing a ton of flags everywhere for big hits, or ******** calls.In today's age, if Roger Goodell sat down tape reel of the old Buffalo and Washington and Dallas teams from the early 90's, he would be constantly pointing his fingers and saying "That's an incomplete pass, that's not a fumble" and "where's the flag! That guy is dirty, why didn't he get fined!?" oh I'm sure he loves thinking that when he watches the Cowboys and Steelers from the 1970's.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I never truly made a call for Giants/Niners. I seriously felt like it depended a lot on the Pats/Ravens game. If the Ravens won I felt a Harbaugh Bowl could truly happen.

Since the Pats won then I felt the Giants had the edge going into the game.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I blame Goodell for the current state of rules and officiating. And the bastard just got a contract renewal until 2018!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I think there should be a maximum amount of time that any one person can hold the office of Commissioner. Something like 4 or 5 years. MAX. Allowing one person to change the game so much is a travesty.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah, back on topic, Harbaugh did have a case of sour grapes there. But that stuff happens to every team. You have to overcome it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts