Height: 6-0
Weight: 245
Born: 12/09/1976
College: Pennsylvania
NFL Experience: 8

I think there might be a good possibility of them bringing him in if:
1. Texans don't match Leach's offer
2. Giants let him go

I've watched him over the last couple of years, I always thought that he needed more touches in the passing game. (Wonder if he has stone hands or not) I just see him as a technique player which would bode well in the zb scheme. What do you guys think?

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a very good player. Leach obviously has more upside for the Giants, but Finn appears to be a hard worker and is a good technique player.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved Jim Finn on the Giants. He's got great hands and I think he'd be a good addition. I've seen him make a lot of William Henderson-like plays.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Position: FB

2. Giants let him go

I've watched him over the last couple of years, I always thought that he needed more touches in the passing game. (Wonder if he has stone hands or not) I just see him as a technique player which would bode well in the zb scheme. What do you guys think?

This is a great post Tabo.

Great post meaning: Food for thought.

I agree with all of the above responses.

Cheesey: Yes he is 30. However, for some player, based on savvy 30 to 33 yrs old may be their most productive years.

kmac: You are right he is good, but it depends on what his roll will be with the RB the Packers bring in, and we all know we will be drafting a RB.

subin: You too make a great point.

My thoughts on this are... He may be a great addition to the team, but I do not know a great deal about his history as a team player and locker room presence... I will have to do a search on that.

I know that there is someone here who will know about his character and I will be able to read that educational post tomorrow before I have to search this.

Good Night Packer Nation.

RP

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Position: FB

2. Giants let him go

This is a great post Tabo.

Great post meaning: Food for thought.

I agree with all of the above responses.

Cheesey: Yes he is 30. However, for some player, based on savvy 30 to 33 yrs old may be their most productive years.

kmac: You are right he is good, but it depends on what his roll will be with the RB the Packers bring in, and we all know we will be drafting a RB.

subin: You too make a great point.

My thoughts on this are... He may be a great addition to the team, but I do not know a great deal about his history as a team player and locker room presence... I will have to do a search on that.

I know that there is someone here who will know about his character and I will be able to read that educational post tomorrow before I have to search this.

Good Night Packer Nation.

RP
Yup RP.....your probably right. The guy might be at his prime now. It can't hurt to check him out.
Good night to you too RP!!!

Members online

Latest posts