Jets

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like they're looking seriously at bringing in Patrick Ramsey from the 'Skins. OK, they've re-worked Pennington's contract and may bring in Ramsey...are they still going to take a QB with their first pick?

I'm worried now that Mario Williams may not make it to #5 when the Packers select. Any thoughts???

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before Vince Young took the Wonderlic I said he was not worth a top 5 pick.
He's not nearly the prospect Rodgers is and Rodgers fell far. Brees, Ramsey, Kitna, Culpepper, Collins in free agency I don't see anyone taking a smart Vick type QB in 1st round.

I still see Ferguson, Leinhart, Bush and Williams as the top 4 rookies. I could even see one of the top 4 teams actually trading up or trading draftees after/during draft like the Chargers and Giants did with Manning and Rivers.

Your are right NDPacker I see the Packers choosing when Williams is gone. If Hawk is gone and Leinhart falls the Packers could get a big price(multiple picks) for him by trading down. Dallas/Detroit could make such a trade and Leinhart could be their future guy. If the Packers did not take such a deal the 49'ers could afford to do it.

I think the Packers will find Hawk the best on the board.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts