Jets release Le’Veon Bell.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put him at receiver. Move him around I don’t care He is a playmaker that would help us. Lol sign him cheap
But I bet he signs with a team like the bears who need a running back or somehow Bill will get him for vet minimum in his 6 rb rotation

D

Deleted member 6794

I really have no idea why anyone believes Bell could be an improvement for the Packers after being released by most likely the worst team in football.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think every else has spoken for me when they all said, "NO"

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I get where you guys coming on about a lot of things but Bell is a better receiver than everyone on our team except Adams and Lazard.
I know a lot of people think MVS is good or still waiting to hit his stride and he is fast but he drops a lot of EASY catches look at last year against the bears first play of the game didn’t even get his hands on it.... BUT he makes some big plays here and there and that’s make everyone think he is good but he is at best maybe a #3 receiver.. if he didn’t make them catches he would have been cut by now.. I’m going on a little rant but im just absolutely disgusted that Green Bay has one super bowl with one of the best QBS of all time... this year and next year is Rodgers last chance with us to win another. I just wish they would get anyone and everyone that would help them win. They don’t do anything ever.. instead of maneuvering around the cap and making a trade for someone good they would most likely trade someone good away instead of getting someone.. there is ways around the cap so I don’t wanna hear excuses.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I get where you guys coming on about a lot of things but Bell is a better receiver than everyone on our team except Adams and Lazard.
I know a lot of people think MVS is good or still waiting to hit his stride and he is fast but he drops a lot of EASY catches look at last year against the bears first play of the game didn’t even get his hands on it.... BUT he makes some big plays here and there and that’s make everyone think he is good but he is at best maybe a #3 receiver.. if he didn’t make them catches he would have been cut by now.. I’m going on a little rant but im just absolutely disgusted that Green Bay has one super bowl with one of the best QBS of all time... this year and next year is Rodgers last chance with us to win another. I just wish they would get anyone and everyone that would help them win. They don’t do anything ever.. instead of maneuvering around the cap and making a trade for someone good they would most likely trade someone good away instead of getting someone.. there is ways around the cap so I don’t wanna hear excuses.

No.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are already deep at running back and Bell has now had ugly endings with two organizations, suggesting he wouldn't be a great character addition to the team.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think running back is a position we are very deep in, and very good in. Bell will want the ball in his hands. If we didn't have the insane depth that we have before, I'd entertain the idea, but we don't need him.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

No, no, no.

Most of my thoughts are covered above, but in addition, this guy sat out an entire year over money. Do you really think in a year when we are discussing cap shortages that we should be bringing in veterans that want more money. At least bring in someone who is happy with the minimum and at a position of need, such as linebacker or WR.

This is right up there with my daughter asking me to eat ice cream for breakfast.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Are you kidding me?

No, no, no.

Most of my thoughts are covered above, but in addition, this guy sat out an entire year over money. Do you really think in a year when we are discussing cap shortages that we should be bringing in veterans that want more money. At least bring in someone who is happy with the minimum and at a position of need, such as linebacker or WR.

This is right up there with my daughter asking me to eat ice cream for breakfast.

HEY !! What wrong with ice cream for breakfast ???? :eek:

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every voice matters! Remember to vote everyone!!

I vote a big no on Lev Bell. Or if it's ranked choice, 1- no, 2- why.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But they already have their RB don't they? I can't see it happening.

On a side note, hey @Snoops! How you doing! It's been a minute buddy!
I know it’s been a min! I been lurking just haven’t commented in a while. Been busy getting the deer stands ready and bow hunting! but I know we don’t need bell I know all the drama etc but u know me as a fan I want anyone that’s gonna make the team better I don’t care that much about off field issues all I care about is winning lol just disgusts me they didn’t get a wide receiver I feel like they are the same as last year except offense is better and defense is playing worse I know that Clark is Good and and curious to see if Preston smith starts to get some sacks with him there Krys Barnes might turn out to be good he covers pretty well. I’m just salty still the last ten years with Rodgers as our qb and we have one Super Bowl to show for it... brad Johnson Trent dilfer nick foles all have just as many Super Bowls as Rodgers... pathetic lol!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I just read Barry Sanders is looking to get back into the NFL ? Just saying !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts