Jesse Wendt

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
6'3" 230 lbs and runs the 40 around a 4.3. Stout's offense wasn't that great but someone will give this kid a look see, can return kicks and be a special teams demon for a year or two.

"Former University of Wisconsin-Stout wide receiver Jessie Wendt hopes a 4.28 40 at Pro Day will get him on the N.F.L.'s draft radar."

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/blog032007.cfm

Jesse Wendt - WR, 6-3, 230, Sr, New Auburn, Wis. (Chetek)
Major
Business

2006: named to the WIAC honorable mention team...named the WIAC special teams player of the week and to the Don Hansen Football Weekly Gazette team of the week on October 3...led the team in receiving and second on the team in all purpose yards...named to the Don Hansen pre-season all-american honorable mention team...2005: named to WIAC first team...awarded the team most valuable offensive player and most valuable receiver award...honorable selection for all-west region...saw action in nine games...teams leading receiver with 702 yards and 11 touchdowns... 2004: team's leading receiver...29 passes, 416 yds, 5 TDs...second on team in TDs...snagged 40-yard TD pass vs. Platteville...caught 55 yard TD pass vs. La Crosse...caught a career-high eight passes for 114 yards vs. La Crosse...brought home a 48-yard bobbling TD pass vs. Oshkosh...caught at least one pass in every game...returned four kickoffs... 2003: played in all ten games...caught at least one pass in all but two games played...caught two passes for a career best 89-yards, including a 50-yard grab for a score vs. Augustana, Sept. 20...hauled in a spectacular, leaping, one-handed grab vs. River Falls, Oct. 25... 2002: knee injury forced him out for entire year... 2000: redshirted season... High School: ...all-conference, all-Northwest...set state rushing record when rushed for 419 yards on 19 carries and tied state record with six TDs in same game... Personal: enjoys hunting, fishing, running...Parents: Randy & Lynn Wendt.

http://www.uwstout.edu/athletics/football/profiles/mfbprof.html

Members online

Latest posts