Jerseys

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think of our look overall?
Do you own more white jerseys or the green ones?

Which of our old-school jerseys do you like?

Here's a new Cardinals jersey. I think it looks cool. But they and the Falcons are looking awfully alike. Thumbs-up, or down?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

By the way, don't buy your jerseys from anywhere else besides this site. They're awesome and a fraction of the overpriced NFL Catalog and Packer Pro Shop. I know it probably denies the NFC Corporate their cut of our $, and the NFLPA, players, agents, etc. but I prefer us to keep more of our money. These jerseys can be made of high quality for under $40. Why should we have to pay $200+ so the rich can get richer at our expense?
:::Welcome to Tarajersey.com:::

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that is wayyy too similar to the falcons. and i own a green harris one and a white rodgers one. but after that site i might buy another. is it really legit? are they authenitc for that cheap?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That Fitz jersey is damn cool, but it's also damn similar to Atlanta.

I love our jerseys. Timeless. They're one of the jerseys in the NFL that should never, ever change. Packers, Steelers, Bears, Cowboys, and Raiders are the teams I can think of that have this sort of look that is classic.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah not a fan of the arizona jersey only because its so much like the falcons jerseys.

Packers have a classic look that really hasnt changed much and I think Im happy with that. But I do hope we stick with an alternate every year just to switch it up a little.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really love our green jerseys, they are very nice!

and agree with the Cardinals one being too close to the Falcons

Also am wondering if jerseys on that site are authentic for that cheap!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really love our green jerseys, they are very nice!

and agree with the Cardinals one being too close to the Falcons

Also am wondering if jerseys on that site are authentic for that cheap!

No they are not authentic. But they are a pretty good fake to the common eye.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The jerseys are as authentic as authentic gets, minus the licensing fees.
You could get the same thing at the NFL.com website, and pay 5x as much if you prefer sending about $40 extra each to the pockets of the NFL, NFLPA, Packers, and other attorneys.

I know I sound like a salesman here, but I have bought a Rodgers jersey for me here and my mom, both over a year ago, as well as..... gulp, referred 3 friends last year who are Viking fans and bought the white Favre one, and they are sweet and authentic-minus-the-licensing fees.

This is one big example of why the NFL escalating salaries ultimately is paid by we the fans. They have to jack up the price of things like jerseys and the Sunday Ticket.
The jersey from this site is the same as the jacked-up ones. The reason the NFL charges $200 is NOT because it costs that much to manufacture. It IS because Jamarcus Russell and Sam Bradford and others need to get paid their $25 to $40 million guaranteed.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are some very noticeable differences and anyone that is looking to buy one should compare to see if the flaws matter that much to you. Buying from the team helps support the team but sometimes the prices are so out of wack it doesnt make sense to buy from them.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like what Ruettgers had to say about goofy uniforms:

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just received my new jersey in the mail, BEAUTIFUL knock off. Fits nice, feels authentic, looks good, the numbers on the back look a bit big but if I'm saving over $100 I could care less. My girlfriend got a Jennings jersey that looks just as nice. They are not too far off from my Hawk jersey I have that I paid top dollar for. For $40 with shipping included, those Chinese sure know how to make things affordable especially for a student like myself.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the packer jerseys come with the cloth on the sleeves or the screenprinted colors?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, the new AZ jersey looks too much like Atlanta's. But this is what is so cool about the Packers' colors! No other team has this combo or a yellow helmet like ours. I have never purchased a jersey, real or 'fake' mainly cuz I don't want to have a player's name on it after he leaves (like #4 for example!). All of my Packer apparell is generic except for my stockholder t-shirt! ;-)

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Clay jersey I am wearing has cloth armbands, while my girlfriends Jennings jersey has printed armbands. Might be due to the sizing as well, mine's large, hers a medium. Tarajersey.com

PresidentRaygun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I planned on ordering from nfljersey.us or nfljerseysupply.com Anybody order from them? I could try Frank's site, too.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers stated they would be for sale during training camp. Don't know if they will be on the china sites or not, have been looking.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm not a big jersey guy (the only jersey I own is a Clint Dempsey US National Team 2010 World Cup jersey, aka the one he's wearing in my signature), but I kind of really want one of our new throwback jerseys. I like them a little more every time I see them.