Jerseys

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for fun...What nfl jerseys do you like and dislike? Personally, I hate all the giants jerseys, and think the bucs might have the best

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great: Packers, Bears, Steelers, Browns, Colts and Raiders. Old school, no frills, football jerseys.

Bad: Texans, Bengals, Vikings, Broncos, Titans, Dolphins, Patriots either too Arena League or bad color combos for football.

The rest no strong feelings.

I really dislike the alternate jerseys, just an excuse for the NFL/teams to make more money(Unless it is a vintage throwback).

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate:

Dolphins both orange field and teal field

Eagles' throwbacks this year

Texans all red unis.

Bears fire orange

Chargers all except the real powder blue throwbacks from before this season

Vikings Violets

Niners gold pants

Raiders any style

Broncos new or throwbacks

Love:

Any Jets uni, including the throwbacks

Packers throwbacks

Giants red jerseys

Bills alternate with the blue buffalo on the white field

Chargers original powder blues

Seahawks newer uni

Falcons red helmets

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Old/Classic that I like:

Packers, Bears, Steelers, Colts, 49ers, Chargers powder blues, Dallas throwback from Thursday Night

New/Recent that I like:

Broncos, Bucs, Texans

I don't expressly hate any particular team's normal kit. They all have their merits. Some throwbacks are great, some are hideous.

In general, any scheme that has the same color pants and jersey - other than white on white - seems like a mistake to me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't say i hate any, but the Bengals are kind of lame. Also the Browns having no logo on the helmet is lame...........and the Steelers only having the logo on ONE side of the helmet. Whats up with that????
Is the owner too cheap to buy TWO logos for each helmet???
I never understood that. Anyone know why the Steelers do that?

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to look it up but you had to figure if anyone did I would right?

The Steelers are the only NFL team that sports their
logo on only one side of the helmet. At first,
this was a temporary measure because the Steelers
weren't sure they would like the look of the logo
on an all-gold helmet. They wanted to test them
before going all-out. Equipment manager
Jack Hart was instructed to put the
logo only on one side of the helmet - the right side.
The 1962 Steelers finished 9-5 and became
the winningest team in franchise history to date.
The team finished second in the Eastern Conference
and qualified for the Playoff Bowl. They wanted
to do something special for their first postseason game,
so they changed the color of their helmets from gold to black,
which helped to highlight the new logo.
Because of the interest generated by having the
logo on only one side of their helmets and because
of their team's new success, the Steelers decided
to leave it that way permanently.
Today's helmet reflects the way the logo was
originally applied and it has never been changed.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers powder blue is where it's at....the Raven's all black like they wore monday night against the Patriots is pretty intimidating...And all Giants jerseys are just plain ugly!

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the Saints and Ravens "all black" look. Looks too much like dance leotards that my niece would wear at her recital. Actually any uni that is all one color (like the Texans all red) makes me cringe.

The good... Packers of course!

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Worst to Best

1. Dolphins -Orange and Teal, it's like a bad acid trip from the 70's the fell out of the ugly tree.

2. Browns - Did Stevie Wonder design their jerseys because I cannot believe someone who could see make these.

3. Bengals - I still like the helmets but what the hell did they do to their uniforms, It looks like someone took the leftovers from halloween and sewed all the scraps together.

4. Giants - Bland, boring and ugly! All in one! Especially with the gray throwback pants, they look like a homeless guys trackpants.

5. Broncos - These jerseys would be alright but they just had to go throwing orange onto it didn't they. Way to go.

6. Bills - They looks like hockey jerseys...bad hockey jerseys. Plus I can't help but be reminded of sailer's uniforms when i see them. Ahoy Mate!

7. Vikings - Purple and Yellow? Did Mr.Wonder strike again? They would be lower but i kinda like the new design, even if it's Purple and Yellow

8. Carolina - I never will understand what people see in blinding sky blue but I almost have seizures when I see them play.

9. Patriots - See Bills minus the sailor part. Plus I hate the logo being Canadian it makes me angry when I see it.

10-11. Colts - Jets - Is it just me or are these teams jerseys identical? Lets see. They are both boring? Check. Two white stripes on shoulders? Check
Okay maybe they have different colours but thats about it. ZzZzZz

12. Jaguars - I don't mind these but I can't stand that green/blue colour they are. Especially the tongue on the logo. wow

13. Washington - I appreciate the classic jerseys but there is something about them that is just so bland to me.

14. Pittsburgh - I would have them ranked higher but there has always bothered me about the uniform. I think it's the helmet that is so plain it reminds me of a dented old bowling ball.

15. Cowboys - These uniforms aren't too bad but I have to say they should have kept the white shoulders and the stars on their new uniform.

16. Seattle - Not too bad but pretty boring, plus the logo looks like crap.

17. Tennessee - I like their uniforms although I'm not big on the powder blue. Oh and the flaming thumbtack logo doesn't help.

18. Chargers - This might be a little high since I don't really like they're jerseys, and I hate they powder blue ones but I have to say I like the lightning bolt helmet.

19. Texans - Not big on these jerseys but if they stick with the red alternates more often I'd like em.

20. Eagles - One of the better jerseys around but the throwbacks are just hideous. Plus the black jersey just looks stupid.

21. Oakland - Classic and intimidating. Even if they looks a bit outdated I still like them.

22. Baltimore. They have a nice uniform, even if it is purple it's a nice royal purple. Plus it is pretty intimating.

23. Chicago - Classic, I don't know why I like them it's blue and orange, they don't go together. But something about them makes them look good.

24. Kansas City - I have to say I like the Red and Yellow. Plus when they play at home in the sea of red I get chills.

25. Cardinals - I think their new jersey is just edgy enough to be **** but conservitive enough to not be the Bengals. I like the stripes on them.

26. Lions - I don't know what it is about these uniforms but I think they looks pretty **** ever since they made them a deeper blue. Along with the silver and black on them they make a good combo.

27. Saints - I love the Black and Gold. Maybe a bit bland but they are pretty sweet looking to me.

28. St. Louis - What can I say I'm a sucker for shiny gold. And I happen to like the horns. That actualy looks like horns unlike another team on here...

29. 49ers - Something about the Red and Gold just turns me on...I mean umm

30. Packers - Classic and **** with just enough modern appeal to make them top 3.

31. Atlanta - **** and intimating. Ever since I saw these I've loved them, I can't say why but they just look great.

32. Buccaneers - Definitely my favorite uniforms in the league. They just look sweet and the fact that they actually remind me of pirates helps too.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE those Team Peugeot checkered jerseys from the Late '70s Tour De France teams. ALL time favorite... Oh, Football..

DISLIKE the Browns and the Bungles.

LIKE the Chargers, Colts, Steelers,

OP
OP
S

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow cuban penguin real in depth there....good to see everyone absolutlely loves the pack, then again...how can u not

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never liked the Raiders jersey.

My favorite is probably the baby blue throwback ones. Best uniforms ever in my opinion.

I also like the Ravens black alternate.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to look it up but you had to figure if anyone did I would right?

The Steelers are the only NFL team that sports their
logo on only one side of the helmet. At first,
this was a temporary measure because the Steelers
weren't sure they would like the look of the logo
on an all-gold helmet. They wanted to test them
before going all-out. Equipment manager
Jack Hart was instructed to put the
logo only on one side of the helmet - the right side.
The 1962 Steelers finished 9-5 and became
the winningest team in franchise history to date.
The team finished second in the Eastern Conference
and qualified for the Playoff Bowl. They wanted
to do something special for their first postseason game,
so they changed the color of their helmets from gold to black,
which helped to highlight the new logo.
Because of the interest generated by having the
logo on only one side of their helmets and because
of their team's new success, the Steelers decided
to leave it that way permanently.
Today's helmet reflects the way the logo was
originally applied and it has never been changed.
LOL! Yup Edder.......i was GONNA end my post with "Whats up with that, Edder?" I figured you would either know, or know where to look it up!!! :D

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't say i hate any, but the Bengals are kind of lame. Also the Browns having no logo on the helmet is lame...........and the Steelers only having the logo on ONE side of the helmet. Whats up with that????
Is the owner too cheap to buy TWO logos for each helmet???
I never understood that. Anyone know why the Steelers do that?

You can't hate the Bengals. :)

Members online