Jersey Question

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could answer my question. Lets say something terrible happens and one of the starting CBs for the NFC pro bowl team gets hurt and can't go. Will they sell Charles Woodson pro bowl jerseys then? Because I am looking at buying a new white authentic Woodson jersey for only $45, but would suck if they started selling pro bowl jerseys, because I had been planing on a pro bowl jersey until...yeah...well I don't like to talk about that, doctor says I should keep my blood pressure down.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
I was wondering if anyone could answer my question. Lets say something terrible happens and one of the starting CBs for the NFC pro bowl team gets hurt and can't go. Will they sell Charles Woodson pro bowl jerseys then? Because I am looking at buying a new white authentic Woodson jersey for only $45, but would suck if they started selling pro bowl jerseys, because I had been planing on a pro bowl jersey until...yeah...well I don't like to talk about that, doctor says I should keep my blood pressure down.
I'm not sure.........but i would think that IF he does get to go to the pro bowl, they would sell them. I don't know if that would be on the Packer site, or where though.

OP
OP
W

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, they usually sell them on nflshop.com before the pro bowl.

Thanks for the input.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't know that they sold pro bowl jerseys and now I'm wondering why I don't have one.
I actually saw an autographed Favre one for sale in a store at Mayfair Mall a few years ago, But i think it was like $700 or something. It was BEAUTIFUL, buy WAAAAAAAAAY out of my price range!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I didn't know that they sold pro bowl jerseys and now I'm wondering why I don't have one.
I actually saw an autographed Favre one for sale in a store at Mayfair Mall a few years ago, But i think it was like $700 or something. It was BEAUTIFUL, buy WAAAAAAAAAY out of my price range!

Ah, now I know why I don't have one!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year's jersey is next year's oil-change rag.

I can't be the only one who thinks they're not worth the money.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, my jersey thread gets moved because its not related to Packer on-field discussion.

But this stays?

You have the strangest rules here.

Members online

Latest posts