Jerry Rice released - - Favre to Rice ?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cris Carter's not comin' back - even he stated that playin with Miami was mostly a mistake - he should have stayed retired... said as much right on the HBO Show - Inside the NFL.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Cris Carter's not comin' back - even he stated that playin with Miami was mostly a mistake - he should have stayed retired... said as much right on the HBO Show - Inside the NFL.

ROFL you took me serious??? Cmon man...

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen several boards actually bring this guy's name up.... even while he was playing for the Vikes... the important part of the post was his comment about his own career.. he actually "volunteered" that info during one show... 'sides, if that's the case... then when.... are we to know you're serious about anything you post? Use more smiley faces in order to allow the rest of us.. to understand your meaning.... we don't inherently read typed words as one would if you were standing right in front of us... NONE of us are psychic! You can post better than that....!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Wow he actually gets brought up SERIOUSLY? Geepahz maybe next I'll use Steve Largent's name, maybe that'd be easier to pick up on the sarcasm lol

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i was pretty sure he was joking...

let's bring back Steve Largent!

heh

no kidding eh... i dont see myself as THAT irrational i mean cmon i have more sense then to hope for a guy in a wheel chair to be our wide out lol

Members online

Latest posts