Jerry Porter.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Associated Press reports Oakland Raiders WR Jerry Porter was seen laughing and pumping his fist when QB Aaron Brooks, his teammate, was sacked a seventh time by the San Diego Chargers Monday, Sept. 11. Porter was inactive for the game.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
Associated Press reports Oakland Raiders WR Jerry Porter was seen laughing and pumping his fist when QB Aaron Brooks, his teammate, was sacked a seventh time by the San Diego Chargers Monday, Sept. 11. Porter was inactive for the game.

I heard that today on ESPN and the exact words that came to mind were " WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE". By doing that, he sold out the Raiders Franchise and his teammates. If he's not traded soon, I would deactivate his ***.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see it to believe it. The media has been known to make things look a certain way for interest sake. If it is true he is truly a disgrace that we need no part of here.At least K Rob is a team player

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i swore we have 2 threads like this. it confused me. my response to the other one was something like:

theres no visual proof to the incident(i thought there was, i wanted to see it!) and he's denying it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i swore we have 2 threads like this. it confused me. my response to the other one was something like:

theres no visual proof to the incident(i thought there was, i wanted to see it!) and he's denying it.

Kind of odd how they have dozens of camera's at every game yet this goes unseen from any one of them.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's true, it could just be hype. But i wouldn't doubt that he did do it, with his present track record.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:

Kind of odd how they have dozens of camera's at every game yet this goes unseen from any one of them.

exactly. they get the weirdest things on film. they got ricky williams making 'smoking' gestures on the sideline, but not one camera watched the malcontent on the sideline of this game?

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
Porter said it was in response to something a fan said to him

Yeah, he did say that. But he also said he wasn't paying attention to the game. That's the best part. I wouldn't either if I was him. Leading receiver and sitting on the bench.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
kmac said:

Yeah, he did say that. But he also said he wasn't paying attention to the game. That's the best part. I wouldn't either if I was him. Leading receiver and sitting on the bench.

Seems the guy has burned his bridges in Oakland.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
kmac said:

"It wasn't me, boss...I wasn't even paying attention to my job." :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
It's true, it could just be hype. But i wouldn't doubt that he did do it, with his present track record.

i hear ya especially after reading the report porter parked in al davis's special parking spot lol

Members online

Latest posts