Jerry Kramer for HOF petition

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dan115 just posted a letter proposing Jerry Kramer's inclusion in the NFL Hall of Fame. There have been many threads regarding Kramer's exclusion from the HOF.

Is it possible for the Forum to sponsor such a letter to be forwarded to the Hall? All members would have the opportunity to sign the letter and it could then be sent with the signatures for the Hall's consideration.

If the Forum is unable to sponsor such a letter, is it possible for a member to ask for signers for such a petition? I would think that members could reply to the petition with their real names. A sponsoring member could then send the petition and signers to the Hall. I would think a letter with hundreds (maybe) of signatures would carry more weight than a few individual letters.

Thanks for an answer.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to point out that all letters and such should be directed to the senior committee members... fans tend to send tweets and such to all memebers who dont have a say at this point until he is nominated by the senior committee then he goes before the other voters.

Latest posts