Jerry Jones on SB seating disaster.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
All I can think of is the sour look he must have gotten once the Cowgurlz were eliminated from the playoffs. And I hope the NFL refuses to do any more Superbowls in Jerryworld until the turf is investigated. Way too many injuries seem to happen when teams play on it.

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No apology or nothing.. he's a piece of work!! Hope no more Super Bowls take place there..

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I can think of is the sour look he must have gotten once the Cowgurlz were eliminated from the playoffs. And I hope the NFL refuses to do any more Superbowls in Jerryworld until the turf is investigated. Way too many injuries seem to happen when teams play on it.
Wouldn't the NFL already have investigated it?
They had to change things for logos by removing and replacing astro turf for the SB and that was probably done under NFL supervision and inspection.
The body can take only so much punishment and hits until something gives way. Or if something hits in the wrong place the wrong way it's an injury.
All those Packers starters were not injured in Jerry's world.
This is football and injuries happen everywhere every week.
So I think it's more coincidence than anything.

Are there articles or other fans elsewhere suggesting something is wrong? Or are some of us Packers fans upset because it happened to top guys in the SB and our gut reaction is to get afraid and upset based on losing the game?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't blame the fans for suing.
To spend tons of money, and all that time and trouble to get there and then to find out that your hopes from watching your dream team live in person are crushed only to get the shaft and sent to watch them on a video screen!?
I don't recall what the latest deals the NFL was offering to try and make up for it, but if I didn't like was offered or wouldn't feel it was enough to make up, yeah, I'd take 'em to court too.

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I bet good old Jerry Jones didn't lose a wink of sleep for all the fan dreams he crushed. Not quite sure how much of his money it would take to make up for missing out on a "once in a lifetime" experience, but it would be A LOT!!!! :threaten: