1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

JERRY JONES LIFEBOAT!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by BACKIN-PACKIN, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Like the NFL'S greatest traitor, Jerry Jones has become like Al (the traitor) Davis when it comes to garbage collecting. In fact, one might begin to reason if Jones wasn't Davis' greatest understudy, learning so well from the master junk collector.

Jerry Jones' open arms for Terrell Owens is just another example of his masterpiece of work. While other teams have enough sense, seemingly, to stay away from the trouble causing Owens, greedy Jerry can't resist the temptation to risk it all for another SB, and to reward bad behavior while feeding the NFL'S greatest ego. Jerry Jones doesn't need another facelift to hide what he is up to, but he better be careful about shaking the "Big Tuna's" cage, else maybe a true day of reckoning will be at hand for the arrogant Owens. This will be interesting to watch, and for all those Packer fans who wanted TO in GB, keep your eyes open, you are about to get a lesson in life by the "other master" on the "other side" of the ball!

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yea thanks for that. Some dunce named BACKIN-PACKIN on a fan forum knows more than Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells.

Moderators please move this ridiculous thread to a place that it belongs. Everybody knows how everybody else feels. The ones with knowledge want T.O. the others don't. It's been resolved already!

3. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You just can't stand reading someone else's opinion, can you? Especially if that opinion doesn't agree with yours. You seem to be more concerned with some kind of ridiculous defense of a guy who has proven over and over again to be a team cancer. And your silly defense is not based in just one's honest opinion, but has forthright attachments of an attacking mode, namely, name tagging. So, if the intellectual game of conversation has become to difficult for you, that you have to resort to such comments as your post, then your opinion takes on that which is not conducive to intelligent reasoning, but mainly bibulous clamor. Your non-perspicacious demeanor accompliches only what you want to accomplish---discord and mayhem, and that, sir, is the whole thrust and purpose for your postings at this site.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    1. Moved to The Atrium as this isn't Packers related.
    2. If you two want to have it out, take it to PM or the smack area, otherwise stay on the topic of the inital post.

5. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I guess it's my mistake for posting here, an off-topic, non-Packer subject. As far as staying "on the topic of the initial post" is concerned, I wonder how did it get off topic in the first place? We learn something new everyday, don't we?

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

This might be the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. I bet it took you 20 minutes to look up all those big words and then "So, if the intellectual game of conversation has become TO (with one o) difficult..." :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't worry Ryan, I am done with this latest version of the brat pack. Why you let these newbie troublemakers continue to bash people is beyond me but hey it is your site.

What happened to Bruce here yesterday is a disgrace. One of your brightest contrbutors ripped by a bunch of punks flexing their e-muscles.

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :locked:
    I don't know what went on, someone can PM me with the details if there was a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.