Jermichael Finley’s guarantee: Packers will shut up the Eagles and Saints

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers tight end Jermichael Finley has a message for the Eagles and the Saints: Enjoy everyone talking about you during the preseason while you can. Finley was asked on WSSP in Milwaukee why the Eagles and Saints are getting more national media attention than the defending champion Packers, and Finley said it’s just a matter…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I agree he probably shouldn't be giving them billboard material, but at the same time, I don't disagree with his assessment.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if everything that I've been hearing about Finley is true about his preparation, rehab, and focus this season...guy's going to be a beast and he will light up the SAINTS week 1

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's almost unethical for a reporter to seek out someone so stupid and bait him into such a quote.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think his mouth will affect his bank account this year? I mean its not going to help his case for a long term deal

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think his mouth will affect his bank account this year? I mean its not going to help his case for a long term deal

Some team like the Jets or Eagles won't care. I think he is done after this season as a Packer though.

I loved that the Packers had a star from my favorite American College, oh well.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He speaks his mind and doesn't hesitate to tell people exactly how he feels or what he thinks. I kind of like that. Sometimes I do wish he'd hush because I'm more afraid he's going to get a jinx started. The difference with Finley and other players just running their mouths is Fins can back up what he's saying. For instance, his quote about the Eagles and Saints is dead on. At least he isn't off his rocker and spouting out a bunch of nonsense.

Members online

Latest posts