Jeremy Shockey OUT!!!

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not cheering the injury, because you shouldn't wish ill will upon one...but he is out...huge downer for the Giants.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. That could be huge. When you are a QB struggling as much as Eli Manning is, your tight end is your best safety valve.

This probably means more than ever they will be leaning on Tiki Barber to carry the offense. Unfortunately for us, the Redskins defense seemed to be rather porous against the Rams. Oh well, who really knows what will happen? Come on 'Skins!!!

OP
OP
P

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*cues Angels in the Outfield Music*

*Waves arms up and down*

Giants<Redskins
(Vikings>Rams; Carolina>Saints; Falcons>Eagles)
Packers>Bears

Packers>Cowboys
Packers>Bears
Packers>Saints
Packers>Chargers

XLI-Packers

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants<Redskins
Packers>Bears

Packers>Cowboys
Packers>Bears
Packers>Saints
Packers>Chargers

XLI-Packers

Shh!!! I think a lot of people are thinking that, but it's just too crazy and too far off to mention it! Like MM said, take one day at a time, one day at time...

OP
OP
P

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Giants<Redskins
Packers>Bears

Packers>Cowboys
Packers>Bears
Packers>Saints
Packers>Chargers

XLI-Packers

Shh!!! I think a lot of people are thinking that, but it's just too crazy and too far off to mention it! Like MM said, take one day at a time, one day at time...

Haha I know...Just stop after I start waving my arms...im thinking way to far ahead...but yeah just maybe just maybe one game at a time...we can atleast say hey we're here...whatever happens...happens, right?!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha I know...Just stop after I start waving my arms...im thinking way to far ahead...but yeah just maybe just maybe one game at a time...we can atleast say hey we're here...whatever happens...happens, right?!

furreal- this is the greatest week of the last two seasons. Win or lose, I love what this team has done so far, and the possibilities for next year.

GO PACK!!!!!

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome hahaha......With Shockey out, the Giant's chances of winning just went WAY DOWN. :jumpsmile:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm trying not to get my hopes up. If that happens then I'm bound to be dissapointed Sunday Night. Jason Campbell has looked great but he is inconsistent. The Giants could still win.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never know what you'll get from Eli Manning. If he's on, the Giants have a shot. But if it's the Eli who we've seen over the past 5 or 6 weeks, you know the one with his head constantly down, Washington will take it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts