1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jennings: Thanks for your contributions, finally

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Veretax, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    It really was nice to see Jennings finally break out of the 'slump' he seemed to be in, it just figures it would be the first week I benched him on my fantasy league LOL. Sorry we lost in OT, but I like that despite being beaten up all over the place we fought back to at least tie it to put it into OT.

Regardless of where this team ends on the season, the bumps and bruises we are suffering through now will turn dividends to us later down the road. But the OL has got to get fixed!

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Indeed it was!!! Thank you Jennings!!! You were one of very few bright spots in that game! Hope you continue it next week! :)

3. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    Jennings is the man, just imagine the receptions he'd get if we had a solid running game! :superman:

4. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    GJ85, the quiet playmaker of the NFL

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    ahhh i remember the good old days when ahmad carroll was on the packers and greg jennings was all like whoa your so good i wish we had more corners like you then we would be superbowl champs every year

Greg Jennings had a sick sense of humor back then lol

(btw i made all this up)

6. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Best part is, he talked it up first. The week leading up to the game he expressed his frustrations, and basically said he wanted to step up. Then he actually did it. That shows me a lot. If a few more guys could do that, we could really get something going. Just wondering where all our receivers were in OT, seemed like Rodgers had no one to throw it too hence him holding it and getting sacked. I could be wrong and it could be on Rodgers...

7. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Dude, you should never bench Greg. You HAVE to stick with him.

8. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    It's a complicated situation I have 4 pretty good WR on my roster but can only play 2, it just so happened that this week one of them was ona bye, and I was unhappy with Jennings... but somehow I still won my game by 1 point, thank you Rob Bironas! :D Plus I wasn't sure how healthy Rodgers really was going to be.

9. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Nice.

I had my WR tandem of Jennings, Colston and Knox. Jennings and Knox had good games, Colston let me down, again.

still won though :)

10. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    i shoulda played knox, but didn't have access to a computer to check out all the advisories, sux, i woulda won if i played knox over any of my receivers

11. NYC Cheesehead

NYC Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good thing Jennings opened his mouth :viksux:

12. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    That could have been the winning play against AZ :(

13. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Rofl some dude showing how great Jennings is in Madden :p
    Note: Some not safe for work/kids language!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Greg Jennings (Broken Leg) scores on the saints[/ame]

14. Majik

Majik Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I liked it when the Packers used to go deep. Remember last year? It seems so long ago now. Now we throw it to the TE's more and the WR's curl.