Jennings' Sister blasts Rodgers during game

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll collect on that bet. Most people who talk with that sort of autority even when they are not in the actual "know" tend to be echoing what they have heard from those closer to the source. Still much-a-do about nothing.

Oh come on. She sounded like any sister who loves her brother and is blind to his flaws. I'm betting her understanding of football is marginal. It was typical family fan talk. Ever hear a loudmouth parent during a high school game? Only difference here is she was stupid enough to put it on Twitter so that those stupid enough to give a crap about what people say on Twitter would see it.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching her tweet these live. I really couldn't believe it as I was reading them, how stupid. Nothing like her brother. Maybe she's adopted?

She started to back off at the end, when she came under a lot of scrutiny, but still, why bash Aaron Rodgers when her brother had been injured all year and finally was starting to get passes thrown at him now. Telling him to "take the money and run" -- go for it. I hear Larry's pretty lonely with all of his great QB's in Arizona. Then she'll see some errant passes.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like Finley's agent bustin' on Rodgers. If I was Jennings I'd tell my sis to keep her big mouth shut. We win the SB this year & it could be Jennings last ring should we not resign him

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade Jennings for AD. That's a fair trade. MN gets a good rec & we get our RB.

The Rivalry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow she really posted that? I thought Rodgers and Jennings had a great game today. Besides the drop he played great. Hes ouur best wr and i wont stop saying that until hes not a Packer. Just ignorant. For his sister to do that smh.
Sorry to go off topic, but what does "smh" stand for?

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the hell is AD?
ALL DAY
(Adrian Peterson).
And it is one of the stupidest nicknames in Football. I don't know why but it really bothers me. Makes no sense to me, I don't understand what is so hard about calling him by his given name, or those initials. Plus it avoids entirely confusion generated by people not being aware of his nickname, or that people now short hand it.

Reaction score
I tend to agree that she may be echoing what she has heard from her brother.

That being said I sure hope he told her to keep her pie hole shut until the season is over.

I really see no way GJ is resigned in GB. Cobb has taken over as the #1 weapon. Jones has taken that next step and when Jordy is healthy they have 3 top tier receivers. Jennings will probably price himself out of GB. They have more important contracts to worry about in the next couple of years. (Rodgers, Raji & Mathews)

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That being said I sure hope he told her to keep her pie hole shut until the season is over.

I really see no way GJ is resigned in GB. Cobb has taken over as the #1 weapon. Jones has taken that next step and when Jordy is healthy they have 3 top tier receivers. Jennings will probably price himself out of GB. They have more important contracts to worry about in the next couple of years. (Rodgers, Raji & Mathews)

Great point

I really want them to keep jennings I think he will just be too expensive.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And it is one of the stupidest nicknames in Football. I don't know why but it really bothers me. Makes no sense to me, I don't understand what is so hard about calling him by his given name, or those initials. Plus it avoids entirely confusion generated by people not being aware of his nickname, or that people now short hand it.

It's because people are lazy. The D is right there on your home keys, but you have to make that little reach with your pinky for the P.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great point

I really want them to keep jennings I think he will just be too expensive.

I really don't think anyone is going to overpay a 30 year old WR with an injury history unless he absolutely explodes in the playoffs.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This year, Jones has been the top spot. I think Cobb is that guy next year.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't think anyone is going to overpay a 30 year old WR with an injury history unless he absolutely explodes in the playoffs.

you obviously haven't followed NFL Free Agency

I think he will be too expensive for the Packers too keep but I hope to be proven wrong.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Asked if he and Rodgers are OK, Jennings replied, “Yeah. You would have to ask him.”

I could be looking into something that isn't there but that's kind of an odd statement.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like an old lover bitter that Rodgers is smitten with Cobb.

LOL

I don't have a problem with the statement though. In a roundabout way Jennings is saying Yea, no problem here, you would have to ask him if he has a problem with me though because I can't speak for him.

H

HardRightEdge

From Dougherty's piece:

“I’m like, ‘C’mon, you can’t do that to me.’” [Jennings] said. “Again, I’m not mad at her, I’m not saying it was right, I’m not saying it’s wrong. It’s her opinion. She puts me in a position where I have to answer to you guys, which, selfishly, that’s unfair. But, again, it happens every single day. I remember I saw something on the timeline that said, ‘I love Greg Jennings, but he has to control his family.’ My feelings about that is if we all controlled our loved ones, there would be no hate, no crime, no anything in the world. It would be a better place. Everyone can’t control that.”

Jennings said he’s talked to Rodgers about the tweets, and that the quarterback expressed no concern that she might be echoing statements she’d heard from Jennings. “We’ve talked,” Jennings said. “His brother has done the same thing. We all have siblings. Our siblings are going to say some things sometimes. Hopefully they don’t, but we have to answer the questions for them because we’re in the spotlight. It’s just the nature of the game.”